Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best old school insults?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Itchy Chin where I was, or "chinny" as above.

Don't forget "whoever smelt it, dealt it" in response to someone detecting a fart.

Followed, inevitably by "whoever said the rhyme, did the crime".

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
edna krabappel said:
Itchy Chin where I was, or "chinny" as above.

Don't forget "whoever smelt it, dealt it" in response to someone detecting a fart.

Followed, inevitably by "whoever said the rhyme, did the crime".

Who ever sang the song owns the pong

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
My favourite school insult took place whenever someone with either little confidence or was about as funny as a car crash tried to tell a joke or funny story. We would listen and pretend to piss ourselves laughing, and then stop and en mass shout "TWAT" at them.

They'd be crushed and the whole thing was bloody hillarious!!

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
The chinny one use to be on the Mary Whitehouse Experience. It developed into Tutankamen.

The best way to sort an argument was 'my dad's going to get on to you'

Response was usually 'well my dad's going to get onto your dad'

Then descended into uncles, grandads, brothers and other male relatives. Before you knew there was a virtual all out war between the two families - none of it ever came to pass though! (or did it?)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Remember the episode of Grange Hill when they all hummed to put off the trainee teacher.

We tried it soon after, but disappointingly, the whole class was put in lunchtime detention.

:lolol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Flid (a nasty contraction of thalidamide)

Spaz

Mong

and assorted racial unpleasantness.

All pretty tasteless - but in the 70's kids in the playground weren't exactly enlightened.

:blush:

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
The Uckfield variation on "Itchy Beard" was either "Chinny Reckon" or "Jimmy Hill" but both also featured a chin rubbing motion as well.

I remember those, could well be Uckfield specific.

plum - as in "You f***ing plum" was always a fave.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
We used to call a kid at school Gaylord all the time. Imagine our delight when we discovered a cartoon show featuring a monkey called Gaylord. The fun never stopped at UCC.
Oh, and I still use the term "plum" to this day. I find it quite a satisfying word to spit out.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't believe I'm laughing at this, but there's a chain of upmarket hotels in the USA called Gaylord.

Gaylord Palms, Gaylord Opryland being two of their hotels.

Funnily enough, they've never sold that well to the UK market....

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
At College we had a mate with the surname Cunningham. He was nicknamed Ken after the Birmingham defender (dont know why we never thought of Richie but there you go)
Anyway Ken was renound for being tight. When we went walking in the Lake ditstrict, top of a mountain 200 degrees, my water bottle was at the bottle of my bag. Kens got a full bottle out and I ask him for a swig. Ken replies 'Get your own out, this is mine' Tight fucker!
At college he refused to open his mints because he was saving them.
So now amongst my mates, if anyone does anything demeed slightly to be tight like not getting a round in or whatever they are purely known as a Ken or 'you Kenny' Carries such weight and is a better insult than wanker.

:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here