Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
my peak district holiday starting sunday is looking a tad dodgy

Where about are you staying? My Dad lives between Macclesfield and Buxton in the high Peak and says they have been pretty good getting trains running and clearing the roads in the last couple of years.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Where about are you staying? My Dad lives between Macclesfield and Buxton in the high Peak and says they have been pretty good getting trains running and clearing the roads in the last couple of years.

southwest of national park..inbetween leek and ashbourne..on a nice minor road lol....its not just up there i am concerned about ..but sate of roads from here (shoreham) to there

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just going to add some screen captures from the 11am BBC News forecast.... they speak for themself really. Really borderline, but could still deliver.

2lk8l0m.jpg

243osk7.jpg

2w33pki.jpg

r8dsuo.jpg

bemas.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm now doing what I do when I go to football. Expect nothing and then I won't be disappointed!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm now doing what I do when I go to football. Expect nothing and then I won't be disappointed!!

I'm doing the same, because we all know that when it comes to snow, fate (something I don't nromally beleive in) will conspire to make us just miss out.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just noticed, how camp is your second to last picture!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm doing the same, because we all know that when it comes to snow, fate (something I don't nromally beleive in) will conspire to make us just miss out.

We were badly spoilt last year I think!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Just going to add some screen captures from the 11am BBC News forecast.... they speak for themself really. Really borderline, but could still deliver.

2lk8l0m.jpg

243osk7.jpg

2w33pki.jpg

r8dsuo.jpg

bemas.jpg

that does not look good - can it all go much further north and east very rapidly please

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i'm just gonna wait and see what we end up with. seems to me evertime one of them there models come out, it changes :shrug:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Metoffice have now upgraded their Weather Warning to Yellow/Amber for the south east of England for tomorrow and then Amber for the whole of the South East of England for Sunday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here