official match thread walsall vs brighton

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
From BBC -

Walsall v Brighton

Striker Michael Ricketts serves the third game of a five-match suspension for Walsall, who are also without Stephen Roberts due to back spasms.

Anthony Gerrard continues after returning from injury at the weekend.

Brighton's Glenn Murray is unlikely to be risked after suffering a recurrence of his groin problem, so boss Russell Slade could name an unchanged line-up.

Adam Virgo completes a five-match ban, while Michael Kuipers and Adam Hinshelwood are still injured.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
come on Albion lets bloody ave it :albion2::ascarf:

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Well we won 5-0 at home on saturday and they lost 5-0 at home ! So that means.............................
Actually, I'm starting to get my hopes up, purely on the basis that we have regained some confidence and that pyschologically, they must be shattered.
Lets be honest, we'll never have a better time to play them.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
got a good feeling about tonight even though i can see it being a tight game,maybe 2-1 albion! wonder how many BHA make the trip up there,anything over 300 would be bloody decent

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
the Golden rule of any manager

hiya mate wearing the yellow tonight

Nope, the yellow let me done once too often.

The secret for Saturdays victory was the re-introduction of the sticky top bun at half time. I gave these up about 18 months ago as the waste line was objecting, but the wife treated us last Sat in an attempt to change fortunes.:yahoo:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I respect your own view but i do feel that the 'official match thread' should have the full name of the clubs, esspecialy our own. :kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here