Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roxannes out...can't believe it

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
So, what HAS happened to Roxanne then Easy?
I presume she has found herself a recording contract somewhere, and she will soon be touring the smaller venues around the country, just playing to a few people who are only half paying attention. Apart from one crazed fan leaping around like tigger on speed, screaming at the top of his voice, wildly throwing his underwear in her direction.

Shocking scenes.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Do you know what? This is the first time I've looked at this thread. Not bad considering it's been hanging around NSC for months like a bad smell.

Haven't read any of the posts, just thought I'd make my mark.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
THE FACTS

Total Posts: 203
User Posts
Easy 10 35
Artois 23
MRRF 16
Trigger 14
filthy 9
ChapmansThe Saviour 8
watsongooal 8
braders7 8
BrightonBird 6
CrabtreeBHA 6
DTES 6
Deano's Right Foot 6
Gareth Glover 5
Brovian 4
Everest 4
The Northstander 4
ben andrews girlfriend 3
bhafc4eva 3
Simster 3
Zebedee 2
Gritt23 2
driddles 2
Dover 2
Trotster 2
tinx 2
Icy Gull 2
Biscuit 1
berkshire seagull 1
OFAHrulz 1
Bad Ash 1
Tom Hark, Preston Park 1
Gwylan 1
Lammy 1
Soton Seagull 1
Southwick Seagull 1
Faldo 1
Giant Seagull 1
Wilts 1
Dawsey 1
bigboybuttersstolemysarnies 1
Richie Morris 1
Kylies Stunt Arse 1
Curious Orange 1
Wozza 1

:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Despite those disturbing facts and statistics from Biscuit, I have never knowingly, or willingly, bounced this thread.
As for Roxannes whereabouts, I have detailed files. Last Monday, for instance:
Monday 24th may 2004.

8.03: Roxanne's bedroom curtains opened. She was in her lilac dressing gown today, and appeared to have tied it in a hurry, as it was very loose and open. Sadly, she was wearing her favourite "Purple Dinosaur" t-shirt underneath, so no smooth flesh with which to please myself.
8.09: Caught another glimpse of her downstairs in the kitchen - still not dressed - seemed to be cooking toast.
9.30: At last, she emerges from the front door. There's something different about her hair, its all done up. Not sure I like it like that. My head starts to hurt.
9.50: Followed Roxanne to that SLUT Claires house. If that bloke with the limp turns up again, I swear I'll f***ing kill him. I can't stand the thought of him touching her. She's too good for him. Why does she even talk to him ?
12.00: All THREE of them leave Claires house. Limp-Man was there all along !! He's looking smug for some reason. He says something that makes her laugh...my head feels like its about to split in two, and I can feel a vein beginning to throb.
12.35: They're all at KFC. Roxanne orders a Zinger Tower Burger. A little bit of mayonnaise stays at the corner of her mouth...I feel woosy at the sight as her tongue flicks out and licks it clean.
13.10: JOY !! She's left Claire and Limp-Man alone in KFC and is going home by herself. Will she notice me ?
13.30: I walk closely behind, breathing in her scent. I think about touching her hair. She glances back nervously, but I know she LOVES IT REALLY. Nows the time to make my move...oh SHIT, Limp-Mans back.
18.45: Wake up in hospital bed, head hurting more than ever and can only see from one eye. Pain everywhere.

There's always tomorrow though...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm worried that a simular thread from Easy will srping up during Big Brother:

"I cant believe they voted NIGEL out!"

:lolol:

I await with anticipation!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Easy 10 said:
Despite those disturbing facts and statistics from Biscuit, I have never knowingly, or willingly, bounced this thread.
As for Roxannes whereabouts, I have detailed files. Last Monday, for instance:
Monday 24th may 2004.

8.03: Roxanne's bedroom curtains opened. She was in her lilac dressing gown today, and appeared to have tied it in a hurry, as it was very loose and open. Sadly, she was wearing her favourite "Purple Dinosaur" t-shirt underneath, so no smooth flesh with which to please myself.
8.09: Caught another glimpse of her downstairs in the kitchen - still not dressed - seemed to be cooking toast.
9.30: At last, she emerges from the front door. There's something different about her hair, its all done up. Not sure I like it like that. My head starts to hurt.
9.50: Followed Roxanne to that SLUT Claires house. If that bloke with the limp turns up again, I swear I'll f***ing kill him. I can't stand the thought of him touching her. She's too good for him. Why does she even talk to him ?
12.00: All THREE of them leave Claires house. Limp-Man was there all along !! He's looking smug for some reason. He says something that makes her laugh...my head feels like its about to split in two, and I can feel a vein beginning to throb.
12.35: They're all at KFC. Roxanne orders a Zinger Tower Burger. A little bit of mayonnaise stays at the corner of her mouth...I feel woosy at the sight as her tongue flicks out and licks it clean.
13.10: JOY !! She's left Claire and Limp-Man alone in KFC and is going home by herself. Will she notice me ?
13.30: I walk closely behind, breathing in her scent. I think about touching her hair. She glances back nervously, but I know she LOVES IT REALLY. Nows the time to make my move...oh SHIT, Limp-Mans back.
18.45: Wake up in hospital bed, head hurting more than ever and can only see from one eye. Pain everywhere.

There's always tomorrow though...

:lolol: f***ing quality post!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
whats this doing here then?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Eleven pages and still going strong. Marvellous.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Easy will you STOP bouncing your own thread! We're all fed up of it OK!

SAKE!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Easy I think you must be losing your originality, your spark, that bit of creative flair that made your posts stand out from the dross. You now seem to be endlessly recycling your old work and living on past glories. Your public are thirsting for new triumphs but you're still trying to wring out the last little bit of humor from this thread.

Hopefully this is the calm before the storm and soon a new flood of Easyisms will pour forth into our barren browsers.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Brovian - if you check, its not actually me who bounces this thread !! From time to time it'll reappear on Page 1 and I might add a post on it as and when it does reappear - but I have never, nor will I, seek out this thread to bounce it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm scared to answer on here now, in case I get told off again. :(

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
LOOK....you even bouncing STICKY threads just HOW do you do it?! :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here