Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zero tolerance for ticket cheats

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've swapped seats before, the amount of money we spend going to games I think a ban is very harsh

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Have you spoken to the ticket office about this? I would imagine they'd sort you out, although I'd expect it may be giving you a NS seat (and probably moving his so you can have two together).

They're not monsters - they do want to help when things like this happen.

This, I am bringing 2 extra people today, called the club earlier in the week and they moved my daughter and me STHs so that I could sit with the extra 2 people. Didn't cost me anything extra as we moved within the North.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The most amazing thing about this story is that after the Brentford game NSC didn't get 16 separate grizzling sniveling threads from people justifying their fraud and saying the club has no respect for us fans who went to Gillingham.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I find the language of it conflicting. I don't for a second wish for anyone to deceive the club and save cash for themselves always that is due to the club, but I find a tad unpleasant the mix of "tiny minority" and the threat of police action for wrongdoers. If it is a minute number of people, then by all means get it sorted, but don't feel the need to become the sorts of "business" that puts so much effort and time into tracking down the sinful in such a way. OK it might be a preventative message out there today to put people off, but I don't want the club to have this as one of its continuous main issues and be perennial punishers.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
So today my son can't make it and my wife wants to join myself and our daughter in the east stand. Ticket line is closed. What do I have to do?

Feb 14, 2010
I find the language of it conflicting. I don't for a second wish for anyone to deceive the club and save cash for themselves always that is due to the club, but I find a tad unpleasant the mix of "tiny minority" and the threat of police action for wrongdoers. If it is a minute number of people, then by all means get it sorted, but don't feel the need to become the sorts of "business" that puts so much effort and time into tracking down the sinful in such a way. OK it might be a preventative message out there today to put people off, but I don't want the club to have this as one of its continuous main issues and be perennial punishers.

Agreed. The Albion is an institution that shouldnt be looking to turn a fan for life into someopne who wont go again, even if they are pulling a fast one. Its cutting our nose off to spite our face and short sited. More attracted to a £10 penalty when getting to a turnstile without an upgrade rather than a prosecution.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I've been moving about to test other potential season ticket seats, not sure how else I would do this without a load of pointless faff.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Be warned the child catcher from Chity Chity Bang Bang may take them away for this type of offence, I have seen him lurking near the entrances to the Amex

Do you mean Adam Johnson?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here