Zero Points

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
Nothing in the loyalty point department. Old fan wanting to return, what chance of a ticket for a meaningful game this millenium? lol. Have a fully signed Albion shirt that I will exchange for a smell of these pies you talk about!!!:smile:

SeagullAA

Dec 19, 2005
Dont get me started on this loyalty shit.

ive been to tens of tens of games when we were shite at Withdean and I have absolute ZERO LOYALTY. Martin Perry shame on you,

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's all about the money, not the loyalty. Sadly.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well make an account on seagulls website and buy a ticket when they come out - eeeeeeeasy.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Not wanting to start a binfest, but their were plenty of tickets avaliable for the Gillingham and Sunderland games.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I understand your point but you are able to get tickets if you are quick enough.

SeagullAA

Dec 19, 2005
It's all about the money, not the loyalty. Sadly.
yeh well, sorry if i dont have hardly any spare cash after i pay my bills and sorry that i was there in the pissing rain when we were playing luton or waiting in the shambles of a queue trying to get in for the relegation battle agaisnt sheffield wednesday missing harty's own goal and i am sorry for going to a meaningless carling cup game last season to northampton and sorry that i work 7 days week in my life i have very little time to enjoy i suppose that makes me a bad fan.

SeagullAA

Dec 19, 2005
i tried registering 5 times.

each time it says it is not available to register and by then the timer has expired its 30minutes.

i already registered for online ticketing years ago

stupendor

Feb 21, 2010
I'm completely missing your point. I also started the season with 0 points, yet got a ticket to Donny, Gillingham, Cardiff and Peterborough today. I also know that I could have gone to Portsmouth, Blackpool and Sunderland if I felt I could stretch to it. There are tickets available it's down to the individual to keep on top of when they go on sale and then get their act together and buy one. Simples.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
yeh well, sorry if i dont have hardly any spare cash after i pay my bills and sorry that i was there in the pissing rain when we were playing luton or waiting in the shambles of a queue trying to get in for the relegation battle agaisnt sheffield wednesday missing harty's own goal and i am sorry for going to a meaningless carling cup game last season to northampton and sorry that i work 7 days week in my life i have very little time to enjoy i suppose that makes me a bad fan.

Not a bad fan, but that's life.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

If you went to Northampton last season then you DO have loyalty, the first few games were only on sale to people with a purchase history, which you have. So I don't understand?

You will have a fan number already, if you don't know it ask the club, then you can log on to the online site and you won't need to register.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
You will have a fan number already, if you don't know it ask the club, then you can log on to the online site and you won't need to register.

Yep - this is what I had to do. Got a nice email back with fan number and a password.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
i tried registering 5 times.

each time it says it is not available to register and by then the timer has expired its 30minutes.

i already registered for online ticketing years ago

Bit of a longshot: the fan numbers haven't changed for years. If you've still got an old receipt or something, try signign in with that using your postcode as the password.

If that doesn't work, ring the ticket office with your details. If you registered once they should be able to find you. The ticket office has got my history on their database going back to the start of Withdean.

And ignore the wallies. There are after all only 280 genuine BHA fans ...the ones who got to Blackpool during the fuel protests 10 years ago (2-0 Harty x 2). Everyone else is JCL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports