Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zeqiri to Genk on a permanent 5 Sept 2023

He wasn't even fancied by Potter, so DeZi almost certainly won't. Then again his team may have all of winter to work with him and see during busy Xmas period and ship out in January if he's not up to much

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Zeqiri wants to play and showed last season he can play at a relatively decent European standard. No way he wants to be 4th choice with us.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Zeroiqiri

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Where is he now?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
What's his chances of staying as a possible 4th striker now undav has departed?
He has a contract, so if he wants to stay and try and get some game time, he can.
I dont think that is in his best interests though.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
His agent has very recently said he’s looking to move on, he’s had enough of being loaned out.

Was some interest from some Bundesliga clubs earlier in the window, but those links look to have gone quiet.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Zeqiri wants to play and showed last season he can play at a relatively decent European standard. No way he wants to be 4th choice with us.
I'm not sure he is even good enough to be 4th choice with us, and has been nowhere near the first team squad for a very long time now.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Offer him to Chelsea – they will seemingly take (or try to take) any of our players...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m wondering if we should pop him over to USG on a permanent?

That Boniface money is not going to spend itself!

Far better for the Belgiums to pay us £15m for Zeqiri keeping their money nice and safe in our coffers.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Championship bound?

“There is concrete interest from England, especially from the Championship, as well as from France, Germany, Italy and several clubs from Turkey. We will examine all options.” Agent

Coventry have some pocket money. I wonder if they’ll return for another golden egg?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Leicester City have "enquired" about a move for Brighton striker Andi Zeqiri.

The 24-year-old is expected to leave the Premier League club on a permanent transfer this summer, amid interest from clubs in England, France and Germany.

According to our colleague Charlie Gordon at the Daily Express, Leicester and Championship rivals Southampton have made an enquiry about the Swiss forward.

It is said that talks with French club Lille are the "most advanced", though a spanner could be thrown into the works there as Lille may need to sell a player before they can buy Zeqiri.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here