Zamora

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I smell bullshit....

Oh there's definitely bullshit about. The interesting thing is that several (AFAIK) unconnected people were fed the same bullshit meal at the same time. Perhaps you could start up a YouTube channel about it? Involve the Zionists if you can.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Oh there's definitely bullshit about. The interesting thing is that several (AFAIK) unconnected people were fed the same bullshit meal at the same time. Perhaps you could start up a YouTube channel about it? Involve the Zionists if you can.

and now you're trying to deflect away from your bullshit 'source' by mentioning Zionists and youtube (how original)

Could you get any more desperate for attention?

I think you should just go back to talking about your height again (6ft, 3inch.)

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nowhere near as confident as he was. Think he is regretting his choice of words TBH. I'm definitely regretting posting!

Fair enough. Does seem like a few were told the same line... I'd rather hear genuine rumours from posters who have used the board for many years than new accounts on a wind up etc :thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
and now you're trying to deflect away from your bullshit 'source' by mentioning Zionists and youtube (how original)

I think you should just go back to talking about your height again (6ft, 3inch.)

And you should get your facts sorted. I'm nowhere near 6'3. Just under six foot. And I've never mentioned it. You may be thinking of Guinness Dave who has since changed user name,

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

The only reference to his anatomy that I've seen [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] provide is that he's bald/ing (can't remember) and overweight. Me too.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The only thing i KNOW for sure is that this will keep running and running until he either signs for someone else, signs for us or Bloom / barber / Hughton specifically rule him out (and why would they do that)? ....

Absolutely. Until that time #HoldTheNerve

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here