Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Probably fourth behind Rebrov, Sheringham and Harewood but still a major player up front for them. Pardew rates him and he started performing towards the end of last season. With more quality up front with him this year I reckon he'll be a very dangerous player for them.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Hammers fans cant stand him and he certainly didnt pick up at the end of the season for them. I doubt hell last the season there.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He'll end up at Reading or Leicester. 2 managers who have rated him in the past.

Personally though-not particularly bothered, he's just another team's player now in my eyes. Did great things for us but has moved on....

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Zamora is a legend. End off!

Would you speak of Peter Ward as just another player?

Both in my mind are Albion Legends

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Bobby scored five goals in two games in pre-season. He will be in the first team, no question.

Pardew said he was one of the best strikers outside the premiership - I would fully concur

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
dont forget that bobby has gone from being top dog & having the team built around his strenghs to a squad player. He will get his chance this season as sherringham is past it & rebrov is unpredictable...which one will turn up??

Bobby is a legend tho & he will get a raptuous reception when he runs out at withdean.....:clap: :clap:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Teddy will be good for about 15 games at this level as they kick seven bells out of him and his age works against him. He is gonna have to do far more running at this level and I don't see him being a regular

Harveys_Hammers

Jul 26, 2004
Guildford
Right Bobby was injured for Saturday against Anderlecht.
Teddy and Rebrov played well and both are expected to play on the first day of the season along with Harewood and Bobby on the bench.

Harveys_Hammers

Jul 26, 2004
Guildford
saafend_seagull said:
harewood plays on right wing i thought?

Yes looks like he is signing (if so first game of the season team IMO)....

Bywater (GK)

Rufus (LB)
Dailly (CD)
Mullins (CD)
Repka (RB)

Etherington (LM)
Carrick (CM)
Chadwick (RM)

Sheringham (ACM)

Rebrov (SC)
Harewood (SC)

Subs

Walker
Reo-Coker
Zamora
Melville
McAnuff/Cohen

**Lomas is injured**

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
For me West Ham are going to be THE team to beat this year and MUST be going up!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here