Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora...

Do You Want Zamora Back?

• Total voters

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Thats a strange comment because I believe that not getting caught offside very often is one if Leo's plus points..

Oh no. Leo is always straying offside. [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] and I spend much of the game pleading for him to keep an eye on the line.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Thats a strange comment because I believe that not getting caught offside very often is one if Leo's plus points..

Leo has loads of plus points, loads. But when our attack breaks down he ambles back, five yards offside should we win the ball back and pass it to him. Often we cannot counter quickly because of this.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Why on earth would any player in their right mind sign a deal like this? Do they even exist in this day and age?

NINE clueless nimrods have suggested it in this thread so far. (Yes I went back and counted.)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Why on earth would any player in their right mind sign a deal like this? Do they even exist in this day and age?

would suit a player confident in their abilities looking to play at a higher level than expected by others, or prone to injury. iirc Hargreves was widely reported to look for such a deal when he (tried) his come back. Philips too due to age. probably pretty rare, and not likly for fit 33yo strikers.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
He was only poor at QPR for a long time because they put off the surgery he desperately needed. Since he's had that, he's come back in the latter part of this season like a new player. It's not just the play-off final goal, he's been playing well for quite a few weeks. There is no doubt whatsoever he can still do a great job in the Championship and on a one-year contract it's hardly a risk. Get him back!
I don't think he's had the hip operation yet. They worked intensively on that over the summer then I think he did his knee or ankle and that was opiated on. The hip operation has a recovery period of 9 months so I assume he'll wait till he's hung up his boots.

I'll be disappointed if as is expected we let him go. I'd offer a 1 year deal but with a pay cut. It's been like having a new signing and he's been immense.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well, he is a better answer than CMS, COG, Baldock, Colunga and Fenelon IMHO (as is Murray).
Yes, he is.

Get him back for 93 days, and then extend to half season loan in January to save our season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here