Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora yesterday

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
From the Guardian this morning:

"Then Pleat added Bobby Zamora to his attack and replaced Gus Poyet with Mabizela, and Spurs had some serious momentum...

As it was, Spurs drew level a minute later. Astute passing by Anderton, Robbie Keane and Zamora found Mabizela advancing towards the arc and the South African's shot simply rocketed past Walker...

Dalmat gathered a pass from Zamora on the left and sidestepped Frank Sinclair before beating Walker with a shot which rebounded off the far post. Kanouté drove in the rebound..."

Looks like Pleat thinks a bit more of him now.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
The pass Bobby made for the goal was about the only pass he made, the rest he just gave to ball away, I didn't think he looked up to the standard at all.

which is a shame

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Bobbys gonna make it no doubt.
its taken him a bit of time to settle in, but hes a quick learner and will be a top signing.

We were robbed :angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
redland said:
The pass Bobby made for the goal was about the only pass he made, the rest he just gave to ball away, I didn't think he looked up to the standard at all.

which is a shame

It didn't help that Bobby was played on the wing.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I honestly think Zamora is going to be nothing more than a bit player for his entire Premiership career. Quality Div 1 player and thats it.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Regardless of where he is, he ain't with us and I'm no longer that interested in him. Great for us, etc. etc., but let us down last season near the end when he clearly wasn't interested in the Albion. He will never be as happy as he was during those great times at the Albion.

Bobby who?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
redland said:

which is a shame

Not true as he also played the ball into space down the left for the second. It was a really good ball actually, showing good vision, and was the pass that opened the move up.

If they wanna see the best of him they need to play him inside. Maybe they will if Kanoute is out for a while, and that certainly looked like a nasty one.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
No doubt Bobby will make it. But Spurs have lways been a Big Time Charlie club, who are still living on their FA Cup glories and Chas and Dave Records.

Never rated Spurs. Never will.....

Come on chaps be fair - Bristol Rovers reserves to Tottenham Hotspur in 3 1/2 years aint bad !!!!!!!

He'll be fine at that level once he's settled into the standard required.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here