Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora - we will read a lot of these

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
but just for now it hurts...

Hoddle said: “I was very impressed with Bobby. He looked sharp, he was bright and he was everywhere.

“He’s got great touch, he linked up well with the other lads and we’ve got big hopes for the boy.

“Our supporters love Bobby already. He gives us extra options up front along with Robbie Keane and Helder Postiga.

“These are exciting times for Tottenham. We aim to get a lot more goals this season. Zamora, Postiga and Keane can grab them for us.”

Oxford manager Ian Atkins said: “Bobby is a real live wire. He pulled our defence all over the place. The lad will get goals at the highest level.

“His close control is phenomenal and at £1.5m he’s a steal. He’s gone to the right club and has success written all over him.”
_

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
0,,2003330781,00.jpg

I think I'm going to cry.

:cry:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
i personally hope to see him in the sports headlines for all the right reasons!

he gave us everything he had for as long as he could.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I wish Bobby all the best, we would still be in Div 3 without him..but why oh why do I have to be sat next to a spurs fan on m first day at work today??:shootself

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
That report turned my stomach.......and YES we all know 1.5 million was a steal.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Dunkstar said:
Having success written all over you must take a long time!:jester:

Ha ha. He's come from out of nowhere hasn't he!!

What's that? What do you mean he's got more Championship medals than the rest of the Spurs team?

Oh yeah!!!

:jester:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Garry Nelsons Left Foot - that little asian slut in your avatar is extremely alluring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here