Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Maybe he’s snubbed Arsenal and fallen out with Pepe?!

It always cracks me up how much time football fans spend deciphering nonsense social media updates that always end up meaning nothing at all at this time of year. The players probably have a right laugh.

And Biss not all that?! Assume fishing. IF not, clueless opinion, any other opinions expressed rendered worthless.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It’s The Address hotel in Dubai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't understand why people buy jeans that are already ripped around the knees before you wear them.

Agree, for years I have worn jeans that eventually end up with rips. I used to wear them until the rips got stupidly big, but these days I have to bin them as soon as they get bigger than an inch or so because it looks like I am trying to be down with the kids. Not a good look.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Agree, for years I have worn jeans that eventually end up with rips. I used to wear them until the rips got stupidly big, but these days I have to bin them as soon as they get bigger than an inch or so because it looks like I am trying to be down with the kids. Not a good look.

People dont have jeans ripping lifestyles anymore so they need to buy them like that in order to achieve... whatever they are trying to achieve.

I dont wear jeans since reading some article connecting jeans and testicular torsion.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
My jeans only seem to rip down the arse..

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Frankly if none of the clubs linked with him have got a thread on their forum which will eventually track his private jet through flight radar like we did with Jahanbakhsh then they don't deserve him

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
1c2399047daf152ad59101b816af1904.jpg

His Mum has simply warned Biss that NSC’ers will wish him the worst, the moment he plays for another club.

There’s form with Barnes, Ryan, Baldock, Hemed, Norwood, Stephens, Knockaert.

Wise lady.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
His Mum has simply warned Biss that NSC’ers will wish him the worst, the moment he plays for another club.

There’s form with Barnes, Ryan, Baldock, Hemed, Norwood, Stephens, Knockaert.

Wise lady.

But hold on a fuc**** minute. We accept and realise when a player is destined for better things. And
we accept it and wish then luck.

So I totally refute what you say.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Looks for all the world like yer typical EPL tvvat starting to believe in their own über hype :tosser:

Would maybe do better focussing on the here and now - and his shite unfocussed shooting boots. He ain't all that - no matter what the echo chamber tells him :shrug:

I hope this is a very bad joke.

Yeah, he’s rubbish. He was always a preening, work-shy, arrogant, show pony. Tell yourself whatever you want.

He’s been nothing less than absolutely top class for us every single game. Don’t start slandering him. He’s never once displayed arrogance or a lack of work ethic. If we get a fair price for him and he moves on, fair play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here