Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Yussif Owusu Moro

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Nice, you can’t beat a little bit of token racism hidden behind Warren - with thumbs up from others.

Not a chance. I'm mixed race. You're barking up the wrong tree.

My comment was entirely about Warren. And even that was made with affection and respect for Warren, with zero malice.

Take your witchfinder-general stuff elsewhere.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I'm not prejudiced, I have a friend with dysarthria.

Unfortunately, you may have just revealed that you are indeed prejudiced, by unwisely inferring that Warren has dysarthria.

Is your remote diagnosis based on any actual evidence? Or did you google it, put two and two together, come to a hack diagnosis, and thought it would sound good in a comment?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Thanks for explaining the joke to the folks at home.

We have a friend who has recently had a stroke. She has lost some speech, and I suspect, the ability to understand some speech. Hold a conversation with her, and all seems ok-ish, but ask her a question, and she goes silent. We're still trying to work it out. It's not easy.

Russconha

Jul 8, 2012
Littlehampton
We have a friend who has recently had a stroke. She has lost some speech, and I suspect, the ability to understand some speech. Hold a conversation with her, and all seems ok-ish, but ask her a question, and she goes silent. We're still trying to work it out. It's not easy.

I pray the comments here, deleted or undeleted, don't have a detrimental effect on your friend and I wish them a speedy recovery.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I pray the comments here, deleted or undeleted, don't have a detrimental effect on your friend and I wish them a speedy recovery.

Was that necessary?

Comments on here will - of course - have no effect on her recovery. Did you really mean your good wishes? They sound disingenuous to me, as though you're saying them through gritted teeth.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
It's great, my thread started off about a potential academy player, but is turning into an academy performance, where I'm expecting to be punched by Wozza :lolol:

Sorry for my part in derailing the thread.

In my defence, I mean well*, and don't set out to offend anyone. Well, not usually anyway.

*I'm going to have that on my gravestone - 'Well, I suppose he meant well. Any offence he caused was probably accidental'.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sorry for my part in derailing the thread.

In my defence, I mean well*, and don't set out to offend anyone. Well, not usually anyway.

*I'm going to have that on my gravestone - 'Well, I suppose he meant well. Any offence he caused was probably accidental'.

No apologies needed, it's what's NSC is all about.
Tittle tattle, anxt and genuine comedy :thumbsup:

Russconha

Jul 8, 2012
Littlehampton
Was that necessary?

Comments on here will - of course - have no effect on her recovery. Did you really mean your good wishes? They sound disingenuous to me, as though you're saying them through gritted teeth.

I genuinely wish the best for everyone, except Palace etc ... and please don't project gritted teeth into my comments, I'm smiling tyvm. This thread is rife with comments about WA's mispronunciation of words. As an agnostic, I feel a bit miffed when people say #prayforWarren so I'm sorry if my observation of the comments here triggered anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here