Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] You've seen the Albion

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Their other one “we’ve won it all” I think is stupid and probably makes our players fight more

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Had to blast it out as I went past the away end after the game. Some prick from Reigate shouted bet you weren’t saying that at Wembley. No you dunce I wasn’t but I sure as shit enjoyed dishing the karma tonight.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Any big club sing it loud sing it proud. You may never get to when it means something for the rest of your life. We are class.

They sung you’re only hear for United. So give it double barrelled back.

You’ve seen the Albion now f*** off home.

Btw yes there’s a lot of plastics and in a 90s kid and hated growing up in brighton surrounded by ‘United’ fans but the vast majority of away fans are decent. As good as any club and could see the justice delivered tonight.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Agree that this song should only be sung at United fans.

Can we also stop singing ‘The Premier League’s corrupt.’ It makes us sound like a whining club, especially when the ref makes a correct decision and we demonstrate that we don’t know the rules.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Agree that this song should only be sung at United fans.

Can we also stop singing ‘The Premier League’s corrupt.’ It makes us sound like a whining club, especially when the ref makes a correct decision and we demonstrate that we don’t know the rules.
Agree. We got the pen last night. Lets move on, we're on a roll, the European dream is alive

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I don't know why everyones talking about it as some sort of new song that we've nicked off Man Utd since the cup final, we've sung it loads of times this season and away at Southampton on Boxing day the whole away end were singing 'youve had your day out now fck off home' as we battered them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here