Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your'e next opponents hull

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
av noticed you got hull in a fortnight at the amex, went there yesterday to watch cardiff get robbed, nearly 600 miles and 15 hours l8r i was back home in portslade :lol: i think you will get bak to winning ways when u meet them as long as your patient and keep it tight at the back, they are well organised and like to use the full width of the pitch, i think they they will play for a draw but have the ability to mug u and with a goal and then see the game out, there fans are top class and nick barmby is still the bollox for the last 20 minutes, roll on 2 weeks time :clap:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh don't say tight at the back to us lot, and I'm not on about the homosexual obsession with opposing fans!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
ow long av you bin a cardiff city fan does chris rodon and petr sayer still play for em, well done on you're long jorney you are a tru fan to go all the way to hull :) i am glad u think we will get a result but we r loosing two many goals and are full backs r getting beaten two many times four my liking, good to now that hull will play four a drawer as we carnt hold on two leeds at the moment, nick barmby is still quicker than marcus painter evn tho he is getting on a bit, look forward to are game with cardiff in march thanx for beating the saints

Last edited:

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
ow long av you bin a cardiff city fan does chris rodon and petr sayer still play for em, well done on you're long jorney you are a tru fan to go all the way to hull :) i am glad u think we will get a result but we r loosing two many goals and are full backs r getting beaten two many times four my liking, good to now that hull will play four a drawer as we carnt hold on two leeds at the moment, nick barmby is still quicker than marcus painter evn tho he is getting on a bit, look forward to are game with cardiff in march thanx for beating the saints
av lived er for ages m8, but you gotta support youre hometown club, and we dont all walk around frothing from the mouth :rolleyes:this division has changed so much since brighton were last in it, as everything can change from month to month, i think a lot of brighton fans haven't grasped that yet, though i am sure they will :)

av lived er for ages m8, but you gotta support youre hometown club, and we dont all walk around frothing from the mouth :rolleyes:this division has changed so much since brighton were last in it, as everything can change from month to month, i think a lot of brighton fans haven't grasped that yet, though i am sure they will :)

:lolol: I don't think the Penney has dropped, GR!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
av noticed you got hull in a fortnight at the amex, went there yesterday to watch cardiff get robbed, nearly 600 miles and 15 hours l8r i was back home in portslade :lol: i think you will get bak to winning ways when u meet them as long as your patient and keep it tight at the back, they are well organised and like to use the full width of the pitch, i think they they will play for a draw but have the ability to mug u and with a goal and then see the game out, there fans are top class and nick barmby is still the bollox for the last 20 minutes, roll on 2 weeks time :clap:

Yes a win would be brill - they're top of the form league (last 6) at the mo so will be a good test

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

That's us beaten then!

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
That's us beaten then!
the fans and the team of gotta be positive all the time in this league cos u will get found out and made to pay for it, when brighton beat cardiff i was'nt shocked one bit but my brighton m8's were going on like they just beat real madrid :lol: and then they thought all they had to do against palace was turn up, who started the rumour that palace are shit ??? cos there not by a long way, ask west ham. be positive but realistic, and after the final whistle, be happy or gutted for 10 mins and then think about the next game, its only football :rolleyes:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
the fans and the team of gotta be positive all the time in this league cos u will get found out and made to pay for it, when brighton beat cardiff i was'nt shocked one bit but my brighton m8's were going on like they just beat real madrid :lol: and then they thought all they had to do against palace was turn up, who started the rumour that palace are shit ??? cos there not by a long way, ask west ham. be positive but realistic, and after the final whistle, be happy or gutted for 10 mins and then think about the next game, its only football :rolleyes:

I know it's just a slump in form and we will improve again. We were never going to go the whole season keeping clean sheets or winning every game.

Because of the rivalry some Brighton fans will just say Palace are shit etc etc When the more realistic of us know they are a tidy side with some great pace and skill up front. Always knew it would be a difficult game, and unfortunately our team didn't step up to the plate and theirs did.

The defeat to Palace has taught me a lot and definitely bought us back down to earth. Gus is still learning and will make mistakes, but he has an amazing ability to adapt very quickly and he will get us back playing with confidence and the defence back on top of things. Still very confident we can push for the playoffs now.

We're one or two signings away from being a very very good side at this level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here