You're all delusional on here.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We're not delusional we're gonna win the league 1st season Leicester-style

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
When at Hereford's final whistle i thought it would take Albion 20 years to recover,before we could even think about top flight football,it never crossed my mind (oddly thinking about it now) how or where we would play in the following seasons..

Also,i never even dreamed we would be back at 2nd tier level within 5 years.

Moving to Brighton after Gillingham made me so happy to see Albion home again and for years i thought it would be as good as it gets,irony is Withdean was fantastic from a success relative point of view.

Also allowing us to go back further,at the Goldstone-during the war years-it was always a case of "somebody will invest when the time is right" why bother now? was my thinking back then,irony again was we/i never expected it to come from the very within of the club it's very self in the shape of MR Tony Bloom.

This club has conducted it's self with grace and honor throughout and averages at Gillingham of 2500 and 3200 proves this club was never going to be allowed to die,not without a bitter fight to the absolute ends of the earth.

So here we find ourselves (HOPEFULLY) entering,new (in the modern relative sense) of un-chartered waters of the Premier league....

Not sure where this thread has come from,but let me tell you this-

Those players right now(each and every one of them) have/will if we win promotion, have earned their place in Albion history,and further they will have done it the hard way.....

Like a lot of things in life,if it's hard work that gets you there,it's not something that will be given over easily-yes Albion,i am sure will have some heavy scorelines against perhaps next season...

Don't underestimate the character or togetherness that has got us there-Promotion will have been a 20 year project in the making,something i am sure we will not let go of very easily.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Slagging other teams off and thinking we'll be holding our own if we're promoted then I suggest you seek medical advice because the chances are we'll be relegated.

Barber has already stated that we won't spend much which means peanuts and he's hoping we survive without spending nothing.

Don't mock other teams as it'll come back and bite.

I'd never insult an NSC user, but now I've permanently banned you I feel free to call you a trolling knob.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'd never insult an NSC user, but now I've permanently banned you I feel free to call you a trolling knob.

Shame,understandable,would have liked opportunity to hear why and how he/she feels the need to post such nonsense...

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Slagging other teams off and thinking we'll be holding our own if we're promoted then I suggest you seek medical advice because the chances are we'll be relegated.

Barber has already stated that we won't spend much which means peanuts and he's hoping we survive without spending nothing.

All is a word which means every single one of you. Two problems with that, firstly it would include yourself, secondly I and many others here haven't been making these statements you claim so your title is factually incorrect.

You are a negative trolling idiot. Using the singular there makes that statement much more valid

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
FFS we have been mocked for years by all and sundry so why not enjoy the moment and if that includes mocking we so be it.

I don't think anyone is underestimating next season it's going to be tough but so is the Championship.

I have a sneaking feeling (dont know why) but if/when we go up that some other investors will come forth. The extra global tv publicity is a marketing mans dream. Happy to let TB get back some of his millions in season 1- he certainly deserves it - and maybe if we can survive 1st year, allow other investors in to take us to the next level - top half and then pushing for Europe by 2020....

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

I'd be very disappointed if we splashed loads on players that may be average and on silly money....Actually I just want bloom to recover some money and if that means the same squad and relegation then I'm more than fine with that.

OP is the one at the bottom of this photo (so that you know who to look out for).

British-Potato-fishpieface13K.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'd be very disappointed if we splashed loads on players that may be average and on silly money....Actually I just want bloom to recover some money and if that means the same squad and relegation then I'm more than fine with that.

So long as we purchase a striker maybe a right back and perhaps a left winger,i'd go along with the same squad theory,assuming Stockdale puts pen to paper..

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Man united, Liverpool, Chelsea etc must be terrified of the thought of us playing in the Prem. At long last, we will finally be playing teams of a similar size to us. And at long last, time we bring the Prem trophy back to where it belongs.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Maybe you should apply bans to the other Palace tw@ts that infect this place whenever they've had a win? They add nothing to NSC other than being clickbait.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Shame,understandable,would have liked opportunity to hear why and how he/she feels the need to post such nonsense...

He did have 50-something previous posts. Plenty of folk had taken him to task previously and he'd never varied the trolling approach, he'd been reported by other users for trolling, and his card had been marked for some time in mod towers...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here