Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your top band yo would love to see live

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Were you at the Top Rank in 79 or 80 when the PA failed and they improvised an acoustic set for a while? That was a great gig. Best I ever saw was their "Christmas Party" at the Music Machine where they played for what seemed like hours. Must have played every song they knew!

No, I moved to Brighton in 1990, so missed out on that, but I did see them at the Music Machine - don't remember it being Christmas, but could well have been the same gig!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Jimi Hendrix
The original Allman Brothers with Duane and Berry Oakley

Neither of which will happen more's the pity

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Chvrches. New album imminent so hopefully they'll tour it in the UK before decamping to play hundreds of gigs anywhere and everywhere else in the world like they usually do.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Hendrix for me I think, or a band he played with earlier. the Isley Brothers, circa That Lady period. Can't ever remember the Isleys touring the UK, but I guess they must have.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Good thread matey !

Always loved Depeche Mode seen them more than 8 times though soooooooo

It would have to be The Specials and I will tell you why.
The three previous tickets I have bought , the first I had an acute Arthritic attack and ended up in Hospital for 5 days.
The Second I had to work and could not get out of it, and the third I had Pnuemonia.
These guys were my childhood heros and didnt really gig in the 80's much, and Mummy wouldnt let me go on my own as i was to ickle !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here