Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your team for Man Utd

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Tough on Undav and Gilmour, but probably Mac and Moises to come back.Mitoma obviously.
Webster over Colwill.
But then maybe some changes again for Everton

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
can't believe we are considering any other starting line up other than that which has just wiped the floor with wolves to be honest , can we put sanchez at right back for a laugh..??
Willing to bet you one English pound that all of Caicedo, Mac Allister and Mitoma won't be sitting on the bench as we kick-off on Thursday night.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Assuming Veltman is out, I guess the only real decisions are...

Webster or Colwill
Enciso or Gilmour

Steele​
Groß - Webster - Dunk - Estupinan
Caicedo - Mac Allister​
March - Enciso - Mitoma​
Welbeck​
For me I would start Gilmour alongside Caceido with Mac pushed forward into the no.10 role. Billy’s performance yesterday deserves that opportunity. Colwill in for Webster.

Last edited:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I would start Enciso over Mitoma because he is in great form, lets Mitoma rest a bit more and gives Wank Bissaka a different challenge.
I was just about to say the same. Might sound crazy, but Mitoma was kept quiet in the semi and we need him to be fresh for other games. Plus it's great to have him as a sub if needed.

So I'd go Gross at RB, Caicedo and Billy in holding role, Mac in more advanced role, then a front three of March-Welbeck-Enciso (assuming no Ferguson)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I was just about to say the same. Might sound crazy, but Mitoma was kept quiet in the semi and we need him to be fresh for other games. Plus it's great to have him as a sub if needed.

So I'd go Gross at RB, Caicedo and Billy in holding role, Mac in more advanced role, then a front three of March-Welbeck-Enciso (assuming no Ferguson)
Exactly this :thumbsup:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Webster or Colwill
Enciso or Gilmour

Steele​
Caicedo - Mac Allister​
March - Enciso - Mitoma​
Welbeck​
Given how they've played of late, I don't think Webster-Colwill is open to question, for all sorts of reasons (keeping the shirt, form, assisting the slow Gross against Rashford, etc). The other one is incredibly tough, but I'd probably retain Gilmour, in order for us to have more attacking talent to come off the bench. Fergie ought to be available anyway but will probably bench either Enciso or Mitoma, and bring them on after about an hour.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I would start Enciso over Mitoma because he is in great form, lets Mitoma rest a bit more and gives Wank Bissaka a different challenge.
Wouldn't want Mitoma reverting to his role as 'impact sub' under Plodder. He's the real deal and will run ManU's slow-witted defence ragged. He's had his rest period now. Enciso's still a bit of a very raw wild card at the moment and important to keep his feet on the ground for now. Maybe chuck him on as a bit of a wild card later in the game if need be. Trust in RDZ to do the right thing either way. What a fantastic team selection headache to have!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:shrug: f*** knows but I’d hazard a guess that RDZ has some more sleepless nights coming up

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Webster or Colwill
Enciso or Gilmour

Steele​
Caicedo - Mac Allister​
March - Enciso - Mitoma​
Welbeck​

I'd go Gilmour over Mitoma.

Push Mac to number 10, Enciso to keep his place on the left.

Red Squirrel

Oct 13, 2022
The Highlands
1682853428344.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
can't believe we are considering any other starting line up other than that which has just wiped the floor with wolves to be honest , can we put sanchez at right back for a laugh..??
Velty is injured.

And didn't I tell you to go to bed? :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here