Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your secrets of longevity?

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Not sure longevity is all it's cracked up to be. Everything in moderation of course, so a decent age would be nice. But if you go on too long, the chances are your quality of life won't be great. So careful what you wish for.

You're welcome. It's being so cheerful that keeps me going.....

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I used the gym most times after work, got to a stage where I was getting slightly stressed in going there from work.
Reality kicked in, decided to jack the gym in and start up an allotment (probably bored a few of you already about that), walk there most times, is a great stress relief and to top it all, I get to eat all of the fresh produce I grow and its outdoors with all the fresh air you can inhale :)

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
We've got three lads. It's difficult because life moves on at such a pace, and their idea of risks in this generation is so different to ours. So, we gave each of them the big 5, and said live by them and the odds suggest you'll live longer and happier, if you wish. So, free of charge, here they are:

1. Don't smoke - the evidence is strong enough.
2. Don't do drugs - for as long as they are underground you have no idea what's in there, find other ways to get a hit.
3. Safe sex - if you don't really know her, cover your stump before you hump.
4. Never ride a motorbike - you can be the best rider on earth, but it only takes one stupid motorist...
5. Never lie to your Mum - we can always help you, but only if you tell us the facts. Don't fear the truth, we're here for you, nothing else.

Pretty much, the 3 munchkins, two grown up and left home, and one at Uni, have done this, and are safe and happy with real prospects. And all BHAFC ST holders, of course, which helps keep you grounded!

Wedgee

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here