Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your nominations for the most tedious celebrity

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I'll kick off. Eminem, for his always angry piss boring, 'edgy' rap stuff. Who is he trying to kid? He's just a middle class whitey who has found a good way of making money

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Nadia (the one off BB)

alright , not actually a celebrity , but her/his f***ing face and voice is everywhere !

cannot turn on the telly without her bloody song being on :angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ooh, good thread.

Personally, I can't see or even HEAR Garth Crooks without wanting to punch a wall.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Jade
Fat gobby brainless trollop.

Kev the Ape

Samuel l jackson, got the part of officer tenpenny on GTA san andreas, and it aint the best part he has ever played but he still gets paid over 5 million dollars for doing it. :nono:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Samuel L Jackson is just about the coolest dude on the planet - how the f*** does he fit into this thread ?

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
Easy 10 said:
Samuel L Jackson is just about the coolest dude on the planet - how the f*** does he fit into this thread ?

totally agree, have you seen the incredibles? He plays freezo, has to be the coolest super hero EVER!:clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Sam L Jack is a bloody LEGEND, did'nt realise he was in Goodfellas 'til I re watched it on sunday!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
Sam L Jack is a bloody LEGEND, did'nt realise he was in Goodfellas 'til I re watched it on sunday!
*slaps forehead in bewilderment*

I've had Goodfellas on DVD for about 3 years now and seen it christ-knows how many times, as its one of my all time faves. I'm wracking my brains now - where the FRIG is S L J in Goodfellas ?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
He's the guy that gets shot by Pesci when they go round to pick him up after the heist because he forgets to dispose of the van or something. It's the bit where the other gangster goes to make a cup of tea and almost walks out with the kettle.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
saw it YEARS ago but had since forgotten all about it, bloody glad I did watch it though, great film!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rangdo said:
He's the guy that gets shot by Pesci when they go round to pick him up after the heist because he forgets to dispose of the van or something. It's the bit where the other gangster goes to make a cup of tea and almost walks out with the kettle.
Jeeees, you're RIGHT. He's in a squalid apartment, and Pesci gets him out of bed in his underpants. How weird is that. I never recognised that bloke as S L J, but thinking about it now, of COURSE it is.

Thats freaky. I like to think I know my films, but clearly I know NOTHING.

:dunce:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Don't get me started on Jamie Oliver.

Lastest thing that pissed me off was him walking through a field in the country to sell some sausages for Sainsburys. Oh so the pigs must be free range then Jamie ? - Of course they bloody aren't. And the other one with him talking to the "chef" in a commercial kitchen who comes up with the "Special Selection Range".. no I've a better idea Jamie - make an advert in the factory where they actually pump out the stuff.

The guy is complete invention and will twist and turn to the whichever direction the money is coming from. I've confused Jamie - be great mates with the bloke down the market ?, buy the best produce locally - or just go down to Supermarket ?

Incidently, we have a massive Sainsburys in Clapham and they've just opened a Sainsburys local - 100 metres away.

If I was really cynical I'd say this is gonna kill off the local competition from the small local shops - so we have to visit the big one.

They are taking over the country it's frightening.

Thanks Jamie, nice one.

Last edited:

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Easy 10 said:
*slaps forehead in bewilderment*

I've had Goodfellas on DVD for about 3 years now and seen it christ-knows how many times, as its one of my all time faves. I'm wracking my brains now - where the FRIG is S L J in Goodfellas ?

He plays 'Stacks' - who drove the getaway truck & got blown away by Pesci for leaving it round his birds house for a shag after the 'Lufthansa' heist.

:dunce:

----------------

Harry Hill for me.

Total Bellend - I'd love to punch him hard in the face.

angrysoapbox.sml.gif

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Far too many tedious "celebrities" to mention in a single thread, but top of my HATE list is Bruce f***ing Forsyth.

DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR MAN AND RETIRE FFS

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
can a celeb be tedious if they piss you off?

for the record I can't stand Ben Elton but I wouldn't call him tedious because he elicits a response

in terms of tedium it's the legion of non-entities that I half recognise but don't know the names of. The gormless army who I see when flicking through the channels. Once I know their names they are no longer tedious, they are irritants - I am ashamed that I can recognise and name the following (amongst many others):

Sandy Tokvig
Carol Smilie
Handy Andy
Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen
Christine Hamilton

I don't know the names of the ones that are merely tedious

I do know that I HATE Ben Elton, but that's for another thread

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here