Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your 'Must' Away Trip For Next Season

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Think I may make Middlesborough this time round. I like to do at least one ground that I have not been to each season and that would be it.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I would love to do Preston and Rotherham. Nottingham has been a good day out recently too.

Rotherham won't happen though - Tuesday night and public transport put a stop to that.

I'm going to try to make a few 2016 away days, work permitting.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Against all expectation, I've just managed to secure the day off for Fulham away in August, so it's a happy morning in Krabappel Towers.

I realised in May that I'd visited every ground in last season's Championship, so there's not much new for me to tick off this time, only a couple of unappealing northern ones (Preston and Burnley). Of the other promoted sides, I've been to MK and Bristol City. City away is on my To Do list as always, MK less so, thanks to their ******** stewards, obnoxious status as a club, plus it's surprisingly awkward to get to by train.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Preston and Cardiff for me

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Due to proximity, ease of travel, beer time available, quality of boozers, likelihood of decent weather, huge Albion presence on the day, there can only be one answer...........Craven Cottage! In this instance the weather is probably more important than the result in creating a great day out......just hope we get tickets now.

Oh, and Boro to secure the Championship title :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here