Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most disliked Albion player ever !!!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Mickey Thomas

Worst single performance: Joe Kinnear at the Old Den in the seventies

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Teddy Maybank - Scorer of BHA's first ever top flight goal. Always remember that overhead kick from the edge of the box against Sunderland that rattled the bar. He also was one of the first contestants on Cilla Black's Blind Date!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Leon Shite is by far my most disliked. Been plenty who are rubbish but to say I hate them would be pushing it. Harley tests me though.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
[SUP][/SUP]
Nathan Jones due to him taunting Albion fans at Yeovil away after they had scored the winner against us. I met him when he played for us and thought he was a decent bloke, so his reaction in that match pissed me off.

Agreed. Had no problem with him when at Brighton, despite being a bit flash git. He did something similar when Yeovil beat us at Withdean - giving it large in front of the north stand at the end of the match.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Must be Mark Farrington as we played a game, I think it was Bristol Rovers away, at Bath City ground, and he committed a foul and the Brighton fans started chanting Off Off the nearest contender had to be Jason Peake for the money we spent on him.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Calamity Wayne Henderson.

His angry reaction to the fans at the end of the match at Bournemouth on New Year's Day in 2008, after he'd made an almighty f***-up to concede in the last minute and lose the game 1-0 was hard to forget.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I thought we sold him for £60k

Had to do a double-take there
Thought you meant sold Tiltman for £60k then realized it was Saunders
That would have been the crime of the century selling Tiltman for more than a bag of peanuts
He went to Crawley after us, I wonder how much it cost us to get rid of him?

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Cant remember the game but we had a minutes silence and i was in the north and during that someone shouted out "why don't you f*** off back to Barnet Codner" quite amusing.

One of my mates knows the person who shouted this.

I always remember a game when Codner scored in the North Stand goal.
He stood Christ-like with his arms outstretched in front of the stand behind the back of the goal.
Everyone was slapping him and patting him on the head.
But he got a couple of jabs in the head too.
He moved away bemused as if he couldn't quite work out that someone had actually gave him a couple of right hooks.
He was not the most liked of players

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here