Your least favourite current Championship manager

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

(Or: who do you hate the most out of this list of morons)

• Nigel Adkins

Votes: 44 13.7%
  • Harry Redknapp

Votes: 35 10.9%
  • Ian Holloway

Votes: 30 9.3%
  • Dougie Freedman

Votes: 8 2.5%
  • Lee Clark

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Eddie Howe

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Billy Davies

Votes: 191 59.5%
  • Other- please state

Votes: 7 2.2%

• Total voters

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Hate is a very strong word. It's a perfect fit for Billy Davies.

I'm also sceptical about Eddie Howe's 'Mr Genuine' routine. In fact I think he's quite DISINGENUOUS. He's a distant second.

The rest to me are only borderline irritants. Holloway is a buffoon and a tiresome attention-seeker. But I can't really dislike him.

The new Boro boss is a strong contender for Lee Clark's misery crown.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
No-one gives a shit my old fruit.

Whether anyone gives a shit or not, Holloway and Palace did not "scrape into the play offs" because of a last second goal. The fact is that Holloway in the last 4 games at the business end of the season won 4 and drew 1, which is not bad going.:clap2:

Now whether you like him or not is irrelevant he knows how to get teams promoted...that’s all I am saying.:whistle:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No SHTEVE?! Blimey.
Clearly Davies though, with Redknapp a very close second. Adkins & Holloway are now irrelevant.
Never really minded Lee Clark.
Howe's sides play horrible, niggly football but I got to laugh at him at Burnley so that was ok.

Come in, Billy: Your time is up.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Nigel Pearson - don't know why, just can't stand him, i'm sure he's a nice chap once you get to know him though, so my bad.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
No SHTEVE?! Blimey.
Clearly Davies though, with Redknapp a very close second. Adkins & Holloway are now irrelevant.
Never really minded Lee Clark.
Howe's sides play horrible, niggly football but I got to laugh at him at Burnley so that was ok.

Come in, Billy: Your time is up.

Schteve is utterly inoffensive though isn't he? He doesn't whine about refs, plays positive decent footy, says it how it is but not in an aggresive manner.... What's not to like!!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Schteve is utterly inoffensive though isn't he? He doesn't whine about refs, plays positive decent footy, says it how it is but not in an aggresive manner.... What's not to like!!

His performance as England manager was pathetic and that accent whilst at FC Twente...
Seems like a nice chap, but he hasn't half pissed me off in the past.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I think Adkins is a really good manager.

And impossible to hate Holloway. When he tries too hard, he can be annoying, but he's naturally a very funny man.

As has been said on numerous occasions, if you don't say Billy Davies, you have failed.

(Shame Neil Warnock isn't still around!)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Redknapp for me, comfortably. Equally easily, I have Adkins in silver medal position and Freedman third.

Redknapp is a weasely wheeler dealer who seems utterly clueless. I absolutely detest that he has wangled a career amassing wealth by simply having ten times more cash than anyone else. And even if he got sacked at QPR, he'd walk away with a MASSIVE pay off, throw his hands up that it wasn't his fault and it's not as if 4th is bad anyway - then some total mug would hire him again. It'll be a team like Cardiff, at precisely the point they think it's worth gambling the future of the club on ludicrous wages.

Adkins - a half decent manager at Scunthorpe and Southampton, but his graceless Withdean twattery still annoy the f*ck out of me. I am pleased it looks like going tits up at Reading - lets hope we batter them.

Freedman - is a Nigel tosspot. And then he moved to Bolton, who I've never liked. Seriously, what is there to like about the drippy oily mong? He's not exactly a world beating manager either.

Can someone tell me why I DON'T hate Billy Davies? I know I ought to, but I just don't. :shrug:
No he's *not. Look.

[yt]xJBsI7RAuvk[/yt]

(*yes he is)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And impossible to hate Holloway. When he tries too hard, he can be annoying, but he's naturally a very funny man.

Each to their own I guess. I'd love to see your comedy DVD collection.

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
i voted billy davies wat an awful individual that is voted for me but didnt expect him to be so far clear in the poll especially with adkins there hed be my second choice for sure

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It is funny how Davies has never really come into conflict with us at the Albion (so far: give it till the next time we beat them), and yet he's in the lead by an absolute mile purely as a result of his sheer, Steve Evans-esque obnoxiousness.

Imagine how detested he'll be if he ever slates us or whinges as a result of losing to us. Off the scale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports