Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite Live Albums

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
164554_1_f.jpg

Also:

Pink Floyd - Delicate sound of Thunder
Simple Minds - Live in the City Of Lights.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Woodstock - original version

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Dumpy's Rusty Nuts - Somewhere in England

A classic live album recorded at the old Marquee including those superb biker anthems Just For Kicks and Boxhill or Bust.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
If you want blood- AC/DC
All The Worlds A Stage- Rush
Strangers In The Night- UFO
No Sleep Till Hammersmith - Motorhead
Live in Gdansk- Dave Gilmour
Tokyo Tapes- Scorpions

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Very much liking this thread as there is a lot on it I like but also some stuff I haven't heard yet but will check out. Also interesting a lot of the albums are from the heavy metal end of the musical spectrum & not a lot of new stuff - do many contemporary acts do live albums? I'm an old fart so wouldn't know myself....

Oh and can I agree with Irish Tour '74 and also say Live in Europe Rory Gallagher - if ever there was an artist who was better live than in the studio it was Mr Gallagher.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Very much liking this thread as there is a lot on it I like but also some stuff I haven't heard yet but will check out. Also interesting a lot of the albums are from the heavy metal end of the musical spectrum & not a lot of new stuff - do many contemporary acts do live albums? I'm an old fart so wouldn't know myself....

Oh and can I agree with Irish Tour '74 and also say Live in Europe Rory Gallagher - if ever there was an artist who was better live than in the studio it was Mr Gallagher.

:thumbsup:

I've got some BBC Sessions stuff by Rory Gallagher - f***ing BRILLIANT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here