Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite hellraiser

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Frank Worthington. Briefly an Albion hero, liked a party, the odd drinkie and a girl or two.

In pre-match warm ups he used to look as if he'd just come to the Goldstone straight from an all night bender. He never really broke into anything more than a casual jog and might have looked half pissed when he played for us but was still classy enough to make many opposing defenders look mugs.

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
Gazza partying during the game:

mm_5.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Love this man. He's a poet

View attachment 42356

THPP - Do you remember that audience with M E S we went to and I was coming down big time from having spent a weekend on God knows what? It seemed appropriate.

Ah yes, that one at the oddly obscure old courthouse or something down by the Dome.

Got a similar kind of appointment with Mr Ralph Steadman on Sunday at the Corn Exchange. Gentleman artist on one hand and foul collaborator of the late HST on the other. What would we DO without the Brighton Festival!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What do you think of Brighton?

He's alright. Good bloke

Eh?

Oh, I thought you said Brian.

*MES doesn't like Brighton. Too poncey.

Alonso Moseley

Jun 16, 2008
Jeffrey Bernard sitting in The Coach and Horses after his amputation, upon seeing a long haired fellow walk past whose hair was stuffed through the gap in the back of his baseball cap...
'Go and hit him Norman'.
'Why?'
'Because I can't.'

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Not exactly my favourite but when it comes to politicians then Pik Botha, South African ex defence minister was a monster when it came to drinking. Dunno if he's still around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here