Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your end of transfer window predictions

Any further signings in this transfer window?

• Yes at least one new addition to the squad will be made

Votes: 84 35.0%
  • No, the window is slammed firmly shut for us. We will carry on with what we have

Votes: 156 65.0%

• Total voters

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yoof investment!!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
That’s all folks! No more incoming. Some excellent potential signed this window.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
IMG_1637.png

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So we have a long injury list, now and we've let Dahoud go. He didn't pull up any trees but he was a first team squad player.

I'd have thought that would free up funds for a first team loan signing.. Gill and KDH have turned us down but I'd have expected the club to get one deal over the line ..

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I am a bit underwhelmed so far. I don't mean to appear an incontinent, whining git but could we not do with the odd bit of reinforcement this season...?
Plenty of reinforcements on the way back from injury tbf.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I would just like to put on record my thanks and appreciation for @chaileyjem in doing sterling work once again in volunteering to be the main punch bag in this uninspiring transfer window. Much spleen has been vented and many of us feel a little better for it I'm sure.

No doubt we have scooped up two or three future stars but I wanted some shiney, new first team players so I am not happy.

I would just like to put on record my thanks and appreciation for @chaileyjem in doing sterling work once again in volunteering to be the main punch bag in this uninspiring transfer window. Much spleen has been vented and many of us feel a little better for it I'm sure.

No doubt we have scooped up two or three future stars but I wanted some shiney, new first team players so I am not happy.
Braver than the troops 🙏

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here