Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your constituency in this election.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Great Grimsby , Labour only had a 714 vote majority in 2010 and the MP who has held the seat since 1977 is stepping down. The UKIP candidate stood as a Tory in 2010. This could be a very narrow win for UKIP.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Hove - too close to call between Labour and Tories but it will come down to less than 100 votes difference.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Battersea - Conservative hold, but with a slightly reduced majority as Lib Dems defect to Labour. However, Jane Ellison has been a very active and visible MP, despite being Minister for Public Health for the past two years, so she might increase her majority. Canvassing has been positive according to people I know. My parents' seat, Wealden, to be a very solid Conservative hold, though with a considerable UKIP advance. My brother's seat, Hampstead and Kilburn was the closest Labour-Conservative seat last time, Glenda Jackson holding on by 42 votes. Mind you, it was a three-way marginal, and with nearly all the Lib Dem vote going to Labour, I expect a vastly increased Labour majority here, even though Glenda Jackson is retiring.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Battersea - Conservative hold, but with a slightly reduced majority as Lib Dems defect to Labour. However, Jane Ellison has been a very active and visible MP, despite being Minister for Public Health for the past two years, so she might increase her majority. Canvassing has been positive according to people I know. My parents' seat, Wealden, to be a very solid Conservative hold, though with a considerable UKIP advance. My brother's seat, Hampstead and Kilburn was the closest Labour-Conservative seat last time, Glenda Jackson holding on by 42 votes. Mind you, it was a three-way marginal, and with nearly all the Lib Dem vote going to Labour, I expect a vastly increased Labour majority here, even though Glenda Jackson is retiring.
You like the Wealden canidate she will fight for equal pay and rights for women she been to Afghanistan to help women and girls to get education could be a rising star of the Tory Party.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
You like the Wealden canidate she will fight for equal pay and rights for women she been to Afghanistan to help women and girls to get a education could be a rising star of the Tory Party.

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
Cardiff North - Tories won by 180 votes last time but this seat changes hands so often it could go either way

I've just looked up the candidates and there's a weird new party called Alter Change who, as far as I can make out, are only standing in one constituency, and appear to have one member, the candidate. His policies include two new runways for Heathrow, the abolition of housing associations, speedbumps, road tolls and bailiffs, compensation for those stopped and searched without good reason and withdrawal from the European Convention on Human Rights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here