Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your Albion Christmas/ New Year wish

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
To finish higher than 15th and somehow celebrate Tony Blooms' 10th anniversary in charge in style.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mine would be for people to not constantly think they know more about football than the bestest manager the Albion have ever had.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
To see us beat Liverpool!

Plus to have 40+ points several games before the end of season and really have a go at teams.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Mine would be that CH makes substitutions to influence a game rather than consolidate or hold on to it even at half time if it is needed.

My hope is that CH resists the clamour to throw caution to the wind and instead to continue with his current methods that is until we have gained enough points that ensures safety or that the fear of relegation is such that desperate needs must

I do think we could have won or drawn a few more games but playing the laws of averages is the way CH operates

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
One of Hughton's faults is he is happy to say he's disappointed in post game interviews but you don't very often see him pointing out his teams failing from the sideline

I sit overlooking Hughton. He barely does anything else throughout a game.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
To continue to consolidate our PL status by strengthening our squad each transfer window with a couple of good signings.
And to win more games than we lose.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Were you at the Palace Game BG ?

Yes as I have been at every home game for as long as I can remember although I must admit to stopping going to away games about 5 years ago. You are trying to highlight 1 game but there are many when his caution has failed to get us points... I think that he is a good manager and knows what he is doing it is just that I would like to see him be more pro active. As an example I would have taken GM off when he collected his card against Arsenal as being on a yellow card inhibits his natural aggressive instinct.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I sit overlooking Hughton. He barely does anything else throughout a game.

That's why they can't see him then, give him some space.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
You are trying to highlight 1 game but there are many when his caution has failed to get us points... .

Has his substitutions, tactics or selections or experiences as a manager ever gained us points do you think ? (sticking with Glenn Murray, picking Locadia v Arsenal, the subs at Palace, assists from Solly March who others would have dropped, defending those 1-0 leads ? )

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Have enough points to have a look at our best young players.
Would also like to see Hughton improve his touchline conduct

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here