Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your additional Luton tales of woe

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
The coach I was on was due to drop off at Woking on the return home, the driver had forgotten this. We ended up having to go to the next junction and then return back the way we had come. Added another 20 mins to an already very long journey. No one seemed that bothered though.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Two drinking friends who are Luton fans rubbing it in today.
One said all fans do it when I said great performance but shame that their fans booed Buanonotte for getting studs in his thigh .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Someone I hadn’t heard from for about 3 years pinged me to say we were shit and he has been a Luton fan all his life ( apart from when I knew him for years as a Liverpool fan).

Ffs.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Played an online poker tournament after the match. Down to the last 14 with 8 to cash. Pocket Kings. Queen High flop. All in. Called by Q6. River card is a Queen. Off to bed.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Trying to find out what has happened to an attempt to register a power of attorney with an online bank.

They won't tell me why nothing seems to have happened, because it hasn't been registered yet so I'm not allowed to be told anything (possibly - they won't tell me)

Not going well.

ClemFandango

Oct 2, 2023
Our ST coach missed the turning into Oak Road at the ground so we had to drive very slowly back through the tiny mean streets of Luton twice to get parked up. Shortly before going two goals down

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
In advance of the match, I convinced Stevo (Pompey) who works for me that the best way- in fact the only sensible way of him getting ahead of the bloke who’s top in his Fantasy Football mini league would be to put Joao Pedro in and make him captain

Sure enough the misery of listening to the match was enhanced by regular texts- starting at about 30 seconds in !

Jul 7, 2003
I was working in Belgrade. I used the restaurant wifi to watch the game but it was very poor and buffered most of the time. However, it only seemed to work well just before Luton scored a goal just to make things worse.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
The 2009 JPT defeats still disappoints me. My first born was due at that time so I subsequently stayed home with my good lady and watched it on the box. Looking forward to the match excitedly as, let’s face it, I thought we were certs.

One of my best mates as also expecting his first so the Wembley day out was gonna be a piss up of epic proportions to wet the two babies heads.
The penalties soon burst that bubble!

Oh well, on the grand scheme of things an all that….

The lads were born in early March within 4 days of each other

el punal

Lucky me - I suppose, I didn’t have enough points for a ticket. I decided to watch a film as I can’t listen to radio match commentary or any updates. Blame the Hereford game for that, I never got over being a complete, nervous wreck from that day onwards. Back to Tuesday night though, my phone kept pinging throughout the game - obviously with score flashes, and I just felt confident that we were a few goals ahead. At 9.30 I decided to have a peek and everything turned to rat shit. :tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here