Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Younger Brother dying.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Such shit news and I feel for you and yours. Loss is a terrible thing, especially when it takes you by surprise. My thoughts are with you and keep on keeping on, as it's all we can do.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How awful. Take care of yourself xx.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Terrible news, I'm so so sorry, life can be so cruel.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Personally I would make the effort of seeing him. You will only get one chance and you might regret it. I'm seeing my cousin soon as she only has a few months to live to cancer.
It's not a nice position to be in. Wish you all the best.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So sorry to hear……I know how you feel - it just feels so wrong. I lost my sister (10 years younger than me and 42) a few years ago to cancer - the whole progression of the illness, multiple ops, consultant appointments then the hospice (where we managed to arrange a wedding for her and her boyfriend) and finally going back to my mum and dad’s for her ‘final few hours’ that somehow turned into 3 weeks was horrible. Try not to feel guilty about anything (you might - I did but it doesn’t help anyone), talk to family and support anyone else that needs it……also I had quite a few moments where I lost it completely, but looking back it was just part of the process so let it happen if it does. Stay strong - thoughts with you.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I am also saddened by this @jakarta. He's too young to go, that's for sure. Do what you feel is best - there is no right or wrong.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Like always in these situations I have no wordso f wisdom to help . All I can do is send you my love. It's all I have. Today and in the difficult time ahead remember we feel your pain and wish we could make it easier.
That is a beautiful post, and I share the sentiments entirely.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I am so sorry to read this. I am only a few years younger than your brother and have just lost a close friend and colleague a month ago. I still feel terrible, I can only imagine the pain you are in at this time. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
So sorry to hear about your loss. Don't worry about not turning up to the funeral, it's what you do when they're alive that counts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here