Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Young seagulls

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I am thinking of joining my godson to young seagulls, purely because I want to get him a newcastle ticket and it says on the website that it give you 50 loyalty points (currently he doesn't have any). If I do does anyone know if those points count instantly or does it take a week or something (obviously then no good for Newcastle)?
Can you ring the club to join or do you have to go in?

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I work for the company that mails out the Seagulls packs. I also have my 2 boys joined up. Jo Jo from Gullys Girls deals with all applications. It takes at least 2 weeks to get them registered due to back log so the Newcastle will probably be a bit of a push to be honest. They try their best to get things rolling quickly but there is a huge back log. It's very popular

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I work for the company that mails out the Seagulls packs. I also have my 2 boys joined up. Jo Jo from Gullys Girls deals with all applications. It takes at least 2 weeks to get them registered due to back log so the Newcastle will probably be a bit of a push to be honest. They try their best to get things rolling quickly but there is a huge back log. It's very popular

Thanks. That idea is no good then

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
No mate no good for the Newcastle aspect but sign them up anyway. It's a fantastic club and it's free. Every weekend my boys come over first thing they say is 'Any post from Gully?!?!'

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
No mate no good for the Newcastle aspect but sign them up anyway. It's a fantastic club and it's free. Every weekend my boys come over first thing they say is 'Any post from Gully?!?!'

I will do when he has been but as I don't live with him he won't understand what it is till he has been

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here