Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

young seagulls coach trips

Feb 16, 2011
BRIGHTON ...
hi guys,

now me and my lad have been going to a fair few away games over the last couple of seasons but i am unable to make the notts county game but my boy has had his heart set on that game and tbh i really want him to go aswell .

so im just asking about the young seagulls coach trips and what there all about .
my lad dont really want to get on a coach and then get some bloke filling him with loads of kiddies stuff . so 1, is the coach just like any normal coach 2, can you do your own thing once your there or do you all have to go in a group etc 3, will they all be sitting toghether in the ground .

my lad is very mature and i dont want his day to be ruined by walking around with loads od little kiddies and not being able to grab a bite to eat .

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
i cant imagine they will have sit together but... im not to sure

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
hi guys,

now me and my lad have been going to a fair few away games over the last couple of seasons but i am unable to make the notts county game but my boy has had his heart set on that game and tbh i really want him to go aswell .

so im just asking about the young seagulls coach trips and what there all about .
my lad dont really want to get on a coach and then get some bloke filling him with loads of kiddies stuff . so 1, is the coach just like any normal coach 2, can you do your own thing once your there or do you all have to go in a group etc 3, will they all be sitting toghether in the ground .

my lad is very mature and i dont want his day to be ruined by walking around with loads od little kiddies and not being able to grab a bite to eat .

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Hi
I have got this very coach several times over the years as I used to work with the guy who runs them, Paul Kerr (you might have seen him looking after the ball boys at withdean)
The coach is great, they whack a video on and have snacks available to purchase from the front of the coach for very reasonable prices, mars bars, cans or drink, crisps etc. They also hand out a prediction sheet where you guess the scores for the days matches, how many corners in the Albion game, who will score first etc etc and this costs 50p (might be a £1 now) and is totaly optional. On the way home they add up everyones scores and prizes are handed out, anything from cash to albion shirts, sweets and games. They often pick the mascot for the day on the coach journey, it is far from babyish so your lad wont feel stupid, they stop off for a break or two depending on distance. Only thing i'm not sure about is how old you have to be without traveling with an adult. They all sit together (tickets handed out on the coach)
Hope this helps in someway!

junior seagulls coaches great way to travel, some younger fans stay together with the stewards but my eldest boy will go with mates and have a wander before the game,seats are together but nothing to stop you sitting elsewhere if you can find a seat?
#Notts county coach should be sold out by now! book early!:thumbsup:

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
thanks much appreciated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here