Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You'll never guess who I just saw in Dyke Road Tesco in Hove

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I hate these threads - why can't people just say "I saw Jesus in Tesco, Dyke Road, Hove." It would save everyone a lot of bother and I wouldn't have to scan pages 1 and 12 to find out.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Can't be arsed to go through the thread, did we ever find out?

Probably not. My guess, what with this being an Albion board, was that it was an Albion player. A Brighton and Hove Albion player going about his everyday life in Tescos in or near actual Brighton and Hove of all places: shock.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I hate these threads - why can't people just say "I saw Jesus in Tesco, Dyke Road, Hove." It would save everyone a lot of bother and I wouldn't have to scan pages 1 and 12 to find out.
99.9% of NSC posters would have done. Or they'd have said guess who, and posted the answer within an hour. But the OP has an inferiority complex, and needs constant reassurance that he's needed.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I'd quite like to meet HB&B as recently I've had terrible trouble getting off to sleep.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Micky Adams or Bobby Zamora. Possibly both, holding hands.

I can't believe this nonsense has run to 12 pages.

I'd quite like to meet HB&B as recently I've had terrible trouble getting off to sleep.

Unfortunately the first time can be too traumatic to induce sleep.

The first time I ever met him was at Kenilworth Road. My enjoyment of the pre-match Bovril was suddenly interrupted by the arrival of a complete stranger, who grasped my hand and uttered the words "Hove Born and Bred". As far as I recall, my response was "Hmmmm ..."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here