• Palace?

Votes: 26 31.7%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Palace.

I know a few palace supporters and to be fair they are fairly decent chaps.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Palace

Would still be able to do other man things with him but would just be at logger heads about football

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Apart from the sex bit - most blokes want to be gay.
i.e. being friends with endless amounts of woman, great social life, good hair, good dress sense, good dancers, they just dont want a big willy put up the bottoms

dont think i could handle him being a gay palace fan though

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
- most blokes want to be gay.

Talk for yourself mate, I can dress, have lady friends also been known to show a few moves on the dance floor.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I have not voted.....................pathectic poll by a pathectic little man..............mods do your thing!!

larus

Palace fan.

Just because he supports a different football team, well, in honesty, so what. But, although I'm far from a homophobe, I would prefer my son to be hetrosexual.

Anyone who has children and can honestly say they would prefer their son to be gay rather than support a different team cannot be being honest IMO, as you must be hetrosexual and therefore, would choose that for your own son. If a football team is that important to you then your life must be pretty vacuous.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Palace fan.

Just because he supports a different football team, well, in honesty, so what. But, although I'm far from a homophobe, I would prefer my son to be hetrosexual.

Anyone who has children and can honestly say they would prefer their son to be gay rather than support a different team cannot be being honest IMO, as you must be hetrosexual and therefore, would choose that for your own son. If a football team is that important to you then your life must be pretty vacuous.

This sounds extremely like "I'm not a racist, but I hate (insert race/nationality here)"

You choose a football club to support; you don't choose your sexual orientation.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Palace fan.

Spot on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here