Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You can only sign one player ...

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
... from those that you saw playing in the league at the Amex and against us (so not Vicente!) who would it be, based on that performance only?

As much as it pains, but putting my despise for his employers aside for a mo, mine is Williams - great game, and if we had that pos alone covered I think we could be serious challengers

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Kevin Phillips

Just about the best striker in the UK over the last 15 to 18 years in terms of consistency, effort and results. He should have a) played for a bigger club and b) more time for England.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Lambert, without a doubt

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There were 2 players who stood out against us and would have either Bailey of Middlesbro but we have Bridcutt so I would go for the other who would get us promoted Fat Boy Lambert. We could always gazump Palace and get his partner Lee Barnard but I am not sure that we should offer more than the £800k offered by Palace.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Jason Roberts, was being total Tw@t towards the north stand but a great player...

It's also interesting the amount of players who are being picked but they think they are W@nkers or what not.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here