Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You burnt down....

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
We were busy building a team for the future with the likes of Wright and Bright, 4 years later we were in the old 1st division the rest speaks for itself,
1990 cup final,
1991 finishing 3rd in the top flight with a another Wembley appearence in the ZDS cup,
1992 League Cup semi finalists
1994 promotion back the the top flight
1995 FA Cup and League Cup Semi finalists
1997 Play off winners
2004 play off winners
2012 League Cup semi finalists
What about you boys? Built a new stadium with no present history I guess :)

You also had two administration doing all this, where other people paid for you to do this, are you proud of that fact?.

Tunny Wells CP

May 27, 2011
Of course, in reality the only thing you will sing which will be be audible (just like last year) - will be that awful Liverpool like drone ....Allllbion, Allllbion.

I predict a few blasts of this, maybe a "stand-up if you hate Palace" effort, and not much else.

YEP, Proud my club survived and are on the fringe of a top 2 finish this season.

How about the businesses/staff that didn't survive the affect of your Clubs administrations - do you spare a thought for them? - thought not.:tosser:

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
We were busy building a team for the future with the likes of Wright and Bright, 4 years later we were in the old 1st division the rest speaks for itself,
1990 cup final,
1991 finishing 3rd in the top flight with a another Wembley appearence in the ZDS cup,
1997 Play off winners
2004 play off winners

What about you boys? Lower league football, knocked down you old stadium, shared with Gillingham, played at an Athletics stadium, got back to the Championship and have been spanked by Palace ever since, Built a new stadium with the "HOPE" of promotion and also got spanked by Palace there, present history not that good I guess :)

You also have been in administration twice.

We were once in a fair worse financial situation than you, got mugged off by money grabbing idiots we once called our board members; lost our beloved Goldstone; fought for our Football League lives; border-lining with near extinction; campaigned vigorously for our new home; ground shared all the way to Gillingham; came back to Brighton to Withdean 11 years before moving to the AMEX.

And in that time at Withdean our achievements included:
- Successive championships with hardly a budget
- Play-off winners
- Beat oil-rich Man City on penalties
- Won the League One title
- Stability within the club rather than splashing cash we never had and going into the administration (*cough*TWICE*cough*)
- Still managing to attract high-profile names such as Gus Poyet, Maurricio Tarricco and have not looked back since.

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
We have drifted onto attendances again... let's get back to the subject, when are we gonna burn down the rest of Croydon?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Of course, in reality the only thing you will sing which will be be audible (just like last year) - will be that awful Liverpool like drone ....Allllbion, Allllbion.

I predict a few blasts of this, maybe a "stand-up if you hate Palace" effort, and not much else.

Are we going to get that dreadful CPFC-CPFC-CPFC chant for an hour of the game. Sounds like a nursery school learning the alphabet.

Will you serve up another " 90 minutes of wall to wall noise " , like you promised last season. Which infact turned out to be the last 10 minutes after you scored.

"Can you hear The Palace Sing......................."

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
[yt]0J2QdDbelmY[/yt]

We've got undersoil heating,
We've got undersoil heating.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
1990 cup final,
1997 Play off winners
2004 play off winners

What about you boys? Lower league football, knocked down you old stadium, shared with Gillingham, played at an Athletics stadium, got back to the Championship and have been spanked by Palace ever since, Built a new stadium with the "HOPE" of promotion and also got spanked by Palace there, present history not that good I guess :)

OK so reading through that long list what did your boys ACTUALLY WIN . . . oh yeah 2 play-off finals - whoopy-do!!! We may have been playing lower in the league but in that time we won 3 titles and a play-off final, 2 of those titles coming back-to-back, a feat achieved by only 6 other league clubs. Incidentally here's a couple of more stats for you - in their history in the football league Palace have only ever actually won 2 league titles :ffsparr: while Brighton have managed 5:albion2:!!. And in the head-to-head we are still 2 ahead of you on 36 wins to your 34 so even if you win Sunday you're still behind us. You can't persuade me you are a bigger club, I know who I would rather be following and with our magnificent new stadium and bigger fan base we are destined to go from strength to strength. Despite all your fans mockery of our stadium (which has won various awards) you are shit jealous of our club and our set-up FACT!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
OK so reading through that long list what did your boys ACTUALLY WIN . . . oh yeah 2 play-off finals - whoopy-do!!! We may have been playing lower in the league but in that time we won 3 titles and a play-off final, 2 of those titles coming back-to-back, a feat achieved by only 6 other league clubs. Incidentally here's a couple of more stats for you - in their history in the football league Palace have only ever actually won 2 league titles :ffsparr: while Brighton have managed 5:albion2:!!. And in the head-to-head we are still 2 ahead of you on 36 wins to your 34 so even if you win Sunday you're still behind us. You can't persuade me you are a bigger club, I know who I would rather be following and with our magnificent new stadium and bigger fan base we are destined to go from strength to strength. Despite all your fans mockery of our stadium (which has won various awards) you are shit jealous of our club and our set-up FACT!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

As above

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here