Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You Blighters NEED To start listening to me

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I merely stated that he is a good player when he comes on historically. Feel free to read that however, you want to. I did also get my coat. The international symbol of fair play I called this wrong. IF he had come on and been as useless in previous matches I would not have made a thread about it saying I told you so :)

[emoji2] very fair. Personally think you should accept the credit.

Obviously, you'd have been panned if he'd missed an open goal.....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When we were undefeated in 6 games you thought we might do well... Gonna have to get up pretty early to get one past you...
That was my initial reaction too. It was won 4, drawn 1, top of the league having just beaten the leaders Ipswich.

But if the question is 'who was the first to say we were contenders?', then it was probably him. He'd like some recognition for that. He's come to the wrong place :)

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I went into this season with a completely open mind, other than the feeling that CH would get us organised and in much better shape. I didn't take much notice of beating Forest on opening day, as they were injury ravaged but the first half display at Fulham was staggeringly good and winning that game suddenly made me think we might do something.
At 19 games in ( 41 pts ) it was almost too good to be true but injuries were already being felt ( ouch! ) Despite the blip, I always felt that we would finish like we started but I have to be honest, I thought we would be play-off contenders.
I am impressed how deep we have dug, as a squad, this season, despite a near crippling injury list, that none of the other contenders have had to deal with. We are now in a position far exceeding my expectations and even if its play-offs, we still have a very good chance. Aside of the 5 game blip, we have taken 77 points from 36 games and that is some achievement.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
told ya :whistle:
[MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] & [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here