Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet more demands for special treatment from muslims

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I took the story of the 3 muslims that had been murdered as the info i had from earlier this morning was just that...3 muslims murdered. Im sorry but ive been at work since, and the rest of the news trawled up by yourself, clearly you have an agenda, shows me the latest news. Thanks.

Err...by pointing out your agenda, I'm the one with the agenda? You're the one who made a deliberately misleading post on here whereas I've stated the facts. Do you understand what the word 'agenda' means?

As for 'trawled up', I heard the exact same story as the ones in the two links that I provided, did a quick search online and linked to the first two I could find. Perhaps it might be that the info that you get isn't so objective in its reporting in which case I'd recommend you get your news from somewhere else.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Perhaps my info was from 6 oclock this morning on the BBC...calm down buzz boy. Youre letting your 'agenda' slip. I like the 'deliberately misleading'...not at all deliberate, but that fits into your AGENDA doesnt it :)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Perhaps my info was from 6 oclock this morning...calm down buzz boy. Youre letting your 'agenda' slip.

'Calm down'... 'buzz boy'? Seriously Dave, any chance you could just once have an exchange of views with someone on here without resorting to childish nicknames or claiming the other person is highly excitable?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Why would I need the quote function? Are there any other halfwits on NSC with such a stupid avatar?
because i might leave the thread and not know that youve replied to me , using the quote function guarantees that i know youve replied, never mind , youre bound to be confused, its an age thing.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When I'm dead, I sincerely hope that my nearest and dearest, while remembering me and thinking fondly of my life, will not give a tinker's t*ss about what happens to my decaying corpse (which I assume, in any case, will be burned and the ashes sent to landfill) *.

* or ashes reconstituted in a Ryvita cracker.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
:lolol:

I could have guessed this would have descended into a daveinprague nutjob Vs right-wing nutjobs thread... they always do eventually.

So if I do a search of the number of times you've posted the word 'muslim' on here, I'll get maybe a handful of incidences at most, what with the high horse you've put yourself on here?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I couldnt give a **** if you see it.
you see this is a perfect example, i can guess this reply is to me, and your other ones to buzzer where you mention 'buzzboy'( are you really in your sixties ? you dont act it) but other less specific replies could be to anybody , and your incisive wit and repartee will be wasted.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
you see this is a perfect example, i can guess this reply is to me, and your other ones to buzzer where you mention 'buzzboy'( are you really in your sixties ? you dont act it) but other less specific replies could be to anybody , and your incisive wit and repartee will be wasted.

You saw the post...did you reply to it? Nah..not really, just a load of waffle. As usual. Carry on being a frustrated little Englander. Its entertaining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here