Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

yesterdays mascot

mutton43

Jan 21, 2011
Eastbourne
My son was the Albion mascot yesterday,and i just wanted to say a big thankyou to the Albion,Burnley and everyone who was there yesterday.He had a day he will never forget(so did his dad). Great result, great goals,great fans = following the Albion Thankyou:albion2:

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Certainly looked like he was enjoying himself,good on the lad,took full advantage of his big day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done to him, and a big comparison to one of the Burnley mascots who had clearly overindulged rather a lot on the food front.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Well done to him, and a big comparison to one of the Burnley mascots who had clearly overindulged rather a lot on the food front.

The three of us in our house who were gathered round the computer to watch the highlights all went "Bloody hell..." when he walked (?) out of the tunnel.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Loved the way the crowd encouraged him and the poor lad got a roasting from the old witch at the tunnel. Good lad for enjoying the occasion.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Disgraceful comment from someone who is a parent,how would you like some moron slagging off junior hut on an internet forum?
Shameful post.

People have on a regular basis, even when he broke his leg

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Sorry to hear that Hut but The sort of goon who slags off children really gets my back up,I hear it all the time at my grandsons football games.
Wannabee coaches full of advice and criticism of kids with mixed abilities who should just be allowed to enjoy the game and learn a bit as they go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here