Yes - The Boring Job Post

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Does anyone here work in insurance and can anyone point in the direction of their HR dept so I can write and try and get a job.

I am becoming increasingly suicidal as I cant leave my job. Recruitment Agencies are peeing me around no end and I am starting to get really down.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
I work for an insurance company in London - where do you live or want to work?

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Well, I live in Sompting and will be moving to a flat 10 mins from Lancing train station.

I have approached recruitment agencies in London and depends on the money I suppose as well as the job. I was ideally looking at East Croydon as money is good and train fare and commuting time a bit less than central London?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ask dwayne...he is an Office Clerk at a well known bank famous for making its money in the opium trade.

He works in a building at Canary Wharf that has over 60 floors - he works in the car park

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Dies Irae said:
ask dwayne...

He works in a building at Canary Wharf that has over 60 floors - he works in the car park

From the size of his gob, I thought he was the car park.

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
Dies Irae said:
ask dwayne...he is an Office Clerk at a well known bank famous for making its money in the opium trade.

You mean he's not waving his brush around Kylie's opening ? :ohmy:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Dies Irae said:

how can I be an "office" clerk in the car park.

I love you Gaffer, kiss me x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports