Yeovil moved to Fri, live on sky

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
We have train tickets booked @ £120 and a hotel @ £216

To move it at all is shite, but to be moving the last home game of the season is unacceptable.

This......cant the club see, probably hundreds of fans have already booked travel tickets, hotels, lifts, match tickets at a lot of cost of which most will not be eligible for compensation. Still at least the club get a windfall eh.............Gash

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well Pi@@ed off with this late change as Ive already booedk my advance tickets on the train and now they have changed it I will not get a refund on my fare !! £36.00 down the drain !!!

Thanks Sky for ruining my saturday !!

There should be something in the system for people like you to be compensated

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
Of course it is, we just say no thanks.
They don't have a given right to demand it.
They ask, and we decide.

I feel really sorry for you, the fact that you don't grasp what everyone else knows, the club are signed up to having to accept a game being moved by the tv companies and have NO SAY in it, only the police can refuse for a game to be played at a particular time or day for safety or policing reasons.

Stop getting pissed off with the club it isn't their fault. Out of curiosity do you have Sky Sports, because if you do then you are as much to blame as anyone because in order for you to watch games on a weekend at any time other than 3pm on a Saturday then someone else has had to have their game moved!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The home crowd will be lower.
The bars will be empty at the end, so will the shop.

The money we make from TV will not compensate for the loss of sales.

And they have really damaged their image with lots of fans again.

Erm..but that doesn't relate to my post ???

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I feel really sorry for you, the fact that you don't grasp what everyone else knows, the club are signed up to having to accept a game being moved by the tv companies and have NO SAY in it, only the police can refuse for a game to be played at a particular time or day for safety or policing reasons.

Stop getting pissed off with the club it isn't their fault. Out of curiosity do you have Sky Sports, because if you do then you are as much to blame as anyone because in order for you to watch games on a weekend at any time other than 3pm on a Saturday then someone else has had to have their game moved!

Incorrect, very incorrect.
Clubs have the right to say no.

Not much point in posting when you don't have a clue.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
moan moan moan get over it ffs,half of you moan when leeds are always on sky,we are on,get over it,
if you really want to see our last home game,your make arrangements

Obviously you have the luxury of living in Brighton or in the Sussex area !

Some of us travel from different parts of the country to watch The Albion and spend good money getting there and shell out our money on Advance train tickets so when Sky or The Club decide to switch a game at short notice all of us moaners lose all of our money for our Advanced Train Tickets so when cocks like you come on here and spout off think a bit about other fans who travel from far and wide to The Amex and not yourself you selfish To@@er

gazza13

Oct 18, 2013
money grabbers

FFS, :censored: :rant: :tantrum:
Loads of swearing.

Last home game should be on a Saturday.

If I had Sky Sports and let's say Blackpool v Yeovil was live on Sky on a Friday evening I wouldn't watch it.
last game of season at home should be on a saturday you take our money now start looking after the true supporter Barber not your pocket

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004

Oh, and by the way, the police CANNOT move a football game, they can only make recommendations.

So I'll informed.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Some of us travel from different parts of the country to watch The Albion and spend good money getting there and shell out our money on Advance train tickets so when Sky or The Club decide to switch a game at short notice all of us moaners lose all of our money for our Advanced Train Tickets so when cocks like you come on here and spout off think a bit about other fans who travel from far and wide to The Amex and not yourself you selfish To@@er

Well said

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

get a grip,you take a risk buying advance tickets,thats not the clubs fault,and 4 weeks isnt short notice in my book,but you carry on moaning you cock tosser anything else you want to call me ,like i said god help some on here if we ever went up!!!!

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
get a grip,you take a risk buying advance tickets,thats not the clubs fault,and 4 weeks isnt short notice in my book,but you carry on moaning you cock tosser anything else you want to call me ,like i said god help some on here if we ever went up!!!!

4 weeks isn't short notice to move the LAST home game of the season.

What a load of old bollocks that is.

Stop talking shite man.

You are a single man with only your right hand to justify.

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
Oh, and by the way, the police CANNOT move a football game, they can only make recommendations.

So I'll informed.

The police can prevent it happening on a particular day or time. For example, if we are drawn at home in the cup during a Tory Party Conference then Yes they can move a game, we were forced to swap home/away legs in the league cup a few years back to avoid a party conference. So, yes they CAN move a game.

Get you facts right before making bold, but incorrect, statements.

gazza13

Oct 18, 2013
my wife is a st holder and she works week nights all season she has been but last game of the season at home she cannot go now thanks barber you know how to treat your loyal supporters but just think of the revenue you will lose through the loyal supporter not being able to make it once again thankssssssssssssss

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
This......cant the club see, probably hundreds of fans have already booked travel tickets, hotels, lifts, match tickets at a lot of cost of which most will not be eligible for compensation. Still at least the club get a windfall eh.............Gash

and the fact youve risked booking advance trains and hotels ,is the clubs fault???,ive been stung many a times buying cheap train tickets only for the game to be changed of postponed,but i know that its a risk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports