yeovil away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I stood on a terrace tonight, at Truro City. It's not that exciting...

Where to park at Yeovil, that doesn't take two hours to escape?

If you drive past the ground (to the east of it) and turn right there are some houses in cul de sacs and quiet roads. Park there a short walk through some trees and past the training pitches and you are there. I hope they have not stopped people parking there now they are in the championship.
Not easy getting out but far faster than the car park. Look at Google maps to check it out.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Burnham on sea IN NORTH SOMERSET:D
regards
DR

Now that is a dump,..... caravans and cheap bank holiday markets..... crap hole. ( a couple of reasonable pubs, and a good rugby club.... but that's it)

Jan 30, 2008
Now that is a dump,..... caravans and cheap bank holiday markets..... crap hole. ( a couple of reasonable pubs, and a good rugby club.... but that's it)
easy tiger, i stayed in a B&B and used it as a base to travel around the local area, as you say a few decent pubs in the town , YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT THE CARAVAN PARK WITH THE LAKE ??? isn't that a static site ??? wasn't there for a bank holiday so can't comment on the market :rolleyes: CAN'T BE ANY WORSE THAN TAUNTON :rolleyes:
regards
DR

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I've been twice and vowed never to go back after some pretty terrible trips, including the FIRST Nathan Jones game.

Quite looking forward to going back though but more likely because it's my first away game for a while rsther than a trip to Yeovil.

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon

...and one of the BEST Links Golf Courses in England..... Burnham and Berrow GC

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Last time I went there I accidentally ended up in the home supporters car park and it was easy to get out of afterwards.

Jimmy Grimble

The ticket website is showing it as sold out?

Is this just the site playing up again as I can't imagine we've sold over 2000?

I notice the ticket page says it goes 'off sale' on Thursday 17th September, does that mean they can only be purchased from the ticket office or online from that date onward?

My hunch is they've taken them off sale whilst they count how many have been sold so far.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
The ticket website is showing it as sold out? I notice the ticket page says it goes 'off sale' on Thursday 17th September, does that mean they can only be purchased from the ticket office or online from that date onward?

Pretty sure this is just a typo and they mean October, as last day for postage is 16 October 2013 which shows as the day prior to the “17 September”.

Went online tonight to buy and found the "sold out" message too.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
easy tiger, i stayed in a B&B and used it as a base to travel around the local area, as you say a few decent pubs in the town , YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT THE CARAVAN PARK WITH THE LAKE ??? isn't that a static site ??? wasn't there for a bank holiday so can't comment on the market :rolleyes: CAN'T BE ANY WORSE THAN TAUNTON :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Nothing wrong with Taunton DR, apart from the swimming pool.:annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports