Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yasser Arafat - brain Dead

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
Just been on the news, he's now officially brain dead so who will be his successor.....

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Not me...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
pompeydel said:
Just been on the news, he's now officially brain dead so who will be his successor.....
Dunno, but perhaps he could run for the Presidency in 2008.

Re: Re: Yasser Arafat - brain Dead

Easy 10 said:
Dunno, but perhaps he could run for the Presidency in 2008.

Needs to be registered as a Yank for that!!

But if he could he would really rearrange American views on world affairs.

THe Middle East Crisis would get resolved in weeks.

Democracy would be encouraged in the Middle East and America.

Kitchen Towels would become trendy head wear.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Hospital says he's not dead

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I wonder how the Israeli Mosad finally got him? They have been wanting to get him for years but he was to higher profile for an assassination. They tried forcing him out by all but demolishing his complex. He has lived the past few months in pretty horrible conditions with the Israeli's ready to finish off the job on his house and offices as soon as he left.

Poisoned water, food, air? Seems a bit strange how he is suffering from an illness that no one can diagnose. Nothing would surprise me with the Israeli secret police. I hope there is nothing sinister behind his death (if he is dead yet?).

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I worry what reprocussions may arise from his death, if any. He has a radical following and is consistently linked to terrorist factions. I hope they don't see this as a signal to comit more terrorist acts.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It certainly leaves a power vacuum in his wake. Who knows what kind of man will take up the reigns ? As if the Middle East wasn't already unstable enough.

Easy 10 said:
It certainly leaves a power vacuum in his wake. Who knows what kind of man will take up the reigns ? As if the Middle East wasn't already unstable enough.

Best power vacuum I know is the Miele Cat & Dog .

LC

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
some people on here saying we should have steve claridge up front,we might aswell have arafat their the same age!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here