Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Yasin Ayari

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
My memory is a little hazy, but for some reason I’ve convinced myself that Kayal scored an overhead kick with his first touch for the Albion?!

Pretty sure he didn't. Remember him coming on in midfield for his debut vs Forrest and he scored late on in a loss.

Just remember him coming on the pitch into the midfield and shouting and pointing at our players and being very impressed with his command of a midfield on his debut like he'd been with us for years in something like the 75th min. Immediately fell in a man-love with King Kayal right then and there.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Pretty sure he didn't. Remember him coming on in midfield for his debut vs Forrest and he scored late on in a loss.

Just remember him coming on the pitch into the midfield and shouting and pointing at our players and being very impressed with his command of a midfield on his debut like he'd been with us for years in something like the 75th min. Immediately fell in a man-love with King Kayal right then and there.
That’s absolutely correct. I’m wondering where my memory has dredged an overhead kick from 🧐

shibainu

Mar 9, 2023
Japan
It seems Spurs was also interested in Ayari but he chose Brighton because of de Zerbi. He speaks very highly of de Zerbi!

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It seems Spurs was also interested in Ayari but he chose Brighton because of de Zerbi. His speak very highly of de Zerbi!

just from those few words he sounds a level-headed and intelligent young man.
and it’s encouraging to read - to confirm - that we are an attractive match for real talent.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I've been seriously impressed with the lad in his couple of cameo's. Quick feet, skills, speed and an intelligent pass.

We've really got some quality talent in the wings: Ayari, Enciso, Sarmiento, Buonanotte. Even if/when Ali Mac and Caicedo leave, the conveyor belt of young talent is alive and thriving.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I've been seriously impressed with the lad in his couple of cameo's. Quick feet, skills, speed and an intelligent pass.

We've really got some quality talent in the wings: Ayari, Enciso, Sarmiento, Buonanotte. Even if/when Ali Mac and Caicedo leave, the conveyor belt of young talent is alive and thriving.
I’ve liked bits I’ve seen too - question mark on the speed though. Solanke glided away with him at one point and he looked Groß level slow. He’s a tiki-taka Lallana type, I think speed is not one of his strengths.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I’ve liked bits I’ve seen too - question mark on the speed though. Solanke glided away with him at one point and he looked Groß level slow. He’s a tiki-taka Lallana type, I think speed is not one of his strengths.
Difficult to make any assessments from the cameos we've seen so far, very early days for him though, and the club obviously rate him very highly.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
To be sent out on loan or a place in the first team squad next season ??
I thought he looked good in his mini cameos last season. Reckon he'll be good to go after a pre season. Interesting that big Dave Weir reckons Alzate and Adingra will also both 'play a part'

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
I would guess a loan is more likely.

USG has to be possible

No chance.

100% he will be in the squad.

He's already on the brink of the first team.

We have so many games next season. Due to his age he does not take up our registration quota in Europe or the league.

It's an absolute no brainer that he will be with the squad and get plenty of minutes as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here