Yaser Kasim

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Remember him playing against Notts County on the last day of season when we had won L1. The game seemed to just pass him by. He did nothing of any note that I could remember. He seemed to lack the intelligence to read the game at that level, didn't tackle or make a pass that stood out. But saying that the Albion had been on the piss for 5 days in Spain. So no one exactly had a great game. Maybe after his move to Swindon the penny has finally dropped for him. Good luck to him. The Albion have moved on.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We released him ! he Signed for Swindon played 7 games
and today they turned down a 250k bid from a championship
club.... seems rather bad business by our head of football.

What could Burke have done? We could hardly keep him, no future here at the time. He needed to go and play, and make a career for himself. Sounds like he has begun to do so, good for him.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
I have so missed dazza contributions on this board, he is so well connected and so knowledgeable on football matters particularly regarding the Albion, and also knows the Blooms.
Keep them coming dazza, feel privileged that you humbly give us these nuggets of information without drawing attention to yourself, cheers :thumbsup:

Oct 25, 2003
i've seen him a couple of times and he's far from the standard needed for us. Ince is far superior as well as (probably) Courtney Richards. He wasn't going to get a look in here so best for all parties for him to leave

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If we had a sell on % somehow or even a small 'development' fee (seem to remember this even if 2-5% kinda thing) it could be alright. He didn't look like he was worth his wages and even if these were 2k a week that's 100k+ a season plus bonuses like squad bonuses. Probably saved as much as we'd have made. Plus remember tax and that he wouldn't have actually played 7 games or had the kick up the arse it probably gave him

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Just how 'outstanding' really was our holding midfielder, in that FIVE-three defeat, Dazza?

Let's be fair, Hans. Dazza was there with OUR CHAIRMAN'S BROTHER and the OLDHAM CHAIRMAN. He was obviously engaged in weighty footballing discussion of major import. I wouldn't be surprised if he missed the FIVE goals we shipped, and who could blame him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports