Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Yaser Asprilla

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As for the possibility of reaching Brighton, a team that José Izquierdo and Steven Alzate have already passed through, Ramiro Ruíz indicated that they did hear of the interest and were able to confirm it at an event held in the Old Continent, although he clarified that other teams from England also have a payroll.

"B Brighton's classification for the Europa League has created the need for the club to reinforce the depth of its squad, especially taking into account the departure of key players such as Alexis Mac Allister and the probable departure of Moises Caicedo. As a result, the Seagulls have focused their attention on Yaser Asprilla, among other options, as a potential option to strengthen their ranks in the midfield," journalist Noah Reed announced.

"According to sources close to the player, Brighton has a great interest in getting the services of Asprilla and is willing to bring him to the Amex Stadium. Although the specific details about a potential offer or price range remain undisclosed, the recently completed transfer of Joao Pedro from Watford to Brighton suggests that there is already a working relationship and an open dialogue between the two clubs," he added.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he’s half as exciting and entertaining as the Newcastle Asprilla, I’m in!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Gizza a job. I could do that…..

IMG_6246.jpeg

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Asprilla, he makes me happy
Cos Asprilla, he's alright
Cos Asprilla, he's from Bajo baudo