Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yago Falque

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Very good player who could potentially dislodge Barnes (which I'm all for).

Sorry to disrupt the topic btw.

the fact that we are in a battle with Wolves ( who could possibly do with a new starting 11 plus manager :wink:) or Charlton seems to dictate that we are aiming high again :moo:

and as for buckley well who knows the worlds his lobster,oyster and any other mollusc type thing just means we will get that bit more for him when he goes ... sorry when he goes in a few years :shrug:

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
What about Telscombe residents. How the f*** can anyone look me in the eye and tell me what Peacehaven residents think without mentioning Teslscombe. Scum. The lot of you you. Utter scum.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The people of East Worthing village are refusing to comment - mainly due to the fact they have never heard of him.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Down here in Devon The Oakford Village Massive have taken to the streets in the hope of Buckley staying and as I type this they are preparing to burn an Effigy of Paul Barber as a sign of there contempt for the man .

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
The only one who knows is HB&B. We'll have to wait a few more days to find out, but even then there's no guarantee.......

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Word on the street in Coggers Cross says Buckley will stay - for one year max....Horam residents are looking to comment possibly this evening, possibly tomorrow breakfast time. Any update from Petworth yet?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Tried to find out the gossip in Rottingdean but they are all having an afternoon nap. I did manage to find one gentleman who chucked a worthers at me and said we should sign that young Peter Ward fella.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here