Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
wont get a lunch break today, too much work to do, and posting on here :down:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Not touched a drop yet this week and will not until the weekend as your body will suffer from over indulgence and all the gases will combust and make you feel Ill.:eek:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm going to get shitfaced on Friday. God help me if I find somewhere that does Artois Bock.

I don't drink at lunchtime, but I did buy myself a lovely bottle of 20yo Armagnac today for Christmas. Only problem is I HAD to let a couple of colleagues sample it before I took it home and now we've drunk half of it sitting at our desks. Should have just gone down the pub, would have been cheaper.

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Ok, there is a reason I didn't post my tally yesterday - I had 6 pints and a Smirnoff Ice for lunch!! Was fairly blitzed when we strolled back into the office around 3.30!! Merry Christmas!!

Lunchtime total for week so far: 13 drinks!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
McShane78 said:
Ok, there is a reason I didn't post my tally yesterday - I had 6 pints and a Smirnoff Ice for lunch!! Was fairly blitzed when we strolled back into the office around 3.30!! Merry Christmas!!

Lunchtime total for week so far: 13 drinks!

A Smirnoff ice?? :safeway

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Just poured myself one. Thought I ought to try it. First impression - a bit Watneys Red Barrel.
It is quite "aley" isn't it ? I like it though - its got a very distinctive taste (for a lager), and despite the alcohol content it doesn't taste too harsh. Its nice to make new acquaintences.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here