xbox live

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
what do you have against EA? they make some good games, i'll not lie to you, Anon.

They churn out the same crap every year. (Even though it looks like there doing some interesting stuff on the wii right now) They buy up small developing company's and wreck them. There like tescos of the supermarket world. I know this is a part of life but I'm sick of the way big fish always kills off small fry.
Thank god rockstar told them were to go!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
They churn out the same crap every year. (Even though it looks like there doing some interesting stuff on the wii right now) They buy up small developing company's and wreck them. There like tescos of the supermarket world. I know this is a part of life but I'm sick of the way big fish always kills off small fry.

Exactly.

i love the way fifa is very slowly attempting to turn into pro evo in terms of gameplay.

every year it adds a 'new feature' which pro has had for about 5 years. Sadly it will also fool people into purchasing it because of its name. i know if i was 6, or matt B, i would be fooled as well.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Exactly.

i love the way fifa is very slowly attempting to turn into pro evo in terms of gameplay.

every year it adds a 'new feature' which pro has had for about 5 years. Sadly it will also fool people into purchasing it because of its name. i know if i was 6, or matt B, i would be fooled as well.

if you play pro evo now, you are, quite simply, a C-UNT. it is an absolutely horrible little game for horrible little men like you mejona. i'll be the first to admit it used to be streets ahead of fifa, and i have always played it until this year. fifa has always been playing catch up, mattb would agree, but fifa 08 has easily surpassed pro evo is just about every possible aspect.

plus the fact that i would savage you on both of them :thumbsup:

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
Absolutely. I'll let you get back to FIFA where hopefully all your imaginary companions are as pleasant as you!!

Nice try Rangdo, shame it's a load of bollocks. Somehow you've concluded that as I play FIFA online sometimes, it is because I have nobody else to play with. To that end - you're saying that anyway who plays any game online does it because they are alone? You sir, are clearly incapable of thinking logically and I assume, are a child. :shrug: but apparently you're 31, i pity you. i really do.

mattb

Mar 18, 2008

i'd agree with you there but would have to say that a lot of their games are better than those of their competitors

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
if you play pro evo now, you are, quite simply, a C-UNT. it is an absolutely horrible little game for horrible little men like you mejona. i'll be the first to admit it used to be streets ahead of fifa, and i have always played it until this year. fifa has always been playing catch up, mattb would agree, but fifa 08 has easily surpassed pro evo is just about every possible aspect.

plus the fact that i would savage you on both of them :thumbsup:

id have to disagree. i feel the same but visa versa. i hate everything about fifa. i just suppose it depends which one your more used to playing really. fifa is improving though, but again, in my opinion, because it is taking on pro's traits.

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
Exactly.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit;2518959 i know you don't like me because i made you look a cvnt in that thread but the past is the past, my friend. no need to go out of your way trying to do the same to me - it seems you're incapable.

the gameplay is MASSIVELY different between fifa and pro evo - a child would be able to see that. i've owned pro for years and even bought the most recent one, but then bought fifa also as it's far better this year. :thumbsup:

and i'm not about to enter into a debate as to which is better, because frankly, i don't care which you prefer

barney

Jul 31, 2006
id have to disagree. i feel the same but visa versa. i hate everything about fifa. i just suppose it depends which one your more used to playing really. fifa is improving though, but again, in my opinion, because it is taking on pro's traits.

nonononononononononononononononono mejona. it copied pro evo for years, yes. but now, playing the two games which i have, fifa is far more realistic, the pace isn't frightening, and you can't score by just running and hammering the shoot button. i'm sorry mejona, but pro is a nasty little game now. it's sad but it's true. come to terms with it, and move on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports